CHAPTER 29

an/ unedited!

an/ unedited!

LORENA and Klaus lied in bed. The two were undressed after their night.

Klaus traced her shoulder. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Lorena hadn't been feeling all that well since she had drunken the champagne she had spit out. "A little better, Nik, I don't know why you don't see anything wrong with this, I'm half dead, I don't get sick."

"Yes love, exactly you're only half dead you're still a witch. We've never tested the possibility of you not being able to get sick."

"But-"

"I know you think something's wrong my love. But I honestly think it's just getting to your head. Don't let my mother scare you into feeling these emotions."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "She doesn't scare me. I just want to know what the hell she's up too that's all."

Klaus placed a kiss on her forehead before flipping her over so he rested on top of her. "Why don't we stop talking about my mother?" He suggested seductively. "After all we are fully naked. I don't think this talk is exactly appropriate."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "Oh you never quit do you?" Klaus smirked down at her.

"Like I said my love, I can go all night."

|-|

Lorena and Kol sat on the couch talking as Elijah walked around the room stopping at the end table. While Klaus was sitting behind her occupied in a drawing.

Lorena rested her head on Klaus's chest.

"We should go out today." Kol suggested. "Just like old times."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "Kol, we never 'went out' like you are saying."

"Not like the dirty things you are thinking Rena, I'm talking about the thrill. Killing, watching people beg for their lives. The thrill will always be  unmatched." Kol smirked thinking of those thoughts. "Don't you miss it? Or are you only recognizing your witch side."

Lorena smirked right back at him. "Oh Kol, you poor soul. I guess all that time in the box really has gotten to your head." She cleared her throat. "But I guess we can go out. At least when Rebekah comes back."

Kol groaned. "Why do you want that thing to come with us?" He paused as they watched Rebekah walk in. "Well, well, well. There's our girl."

Kol got up blocking Rebekah's entrance. "Get out of my way."

Lorena turned her head to Klaus. "Why must your siblings fight like children." She muttered to him. He shrugged his eyes lifting to the two before returning back to his drawing.

"Get out of my way Kol."

"You were out all night! What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner." Kol paused. "Matt was it?"