CHAPTER 22

A/N I'm going to try and update four times this week as it's my spring break :)

THE LOVERS had stayed up all night as Klaus cried in Lorena's arms as his father was dead

They had finally killed him. They were finally free.
Lorena sighed as she thought about the countless of centuries she missed out on because Mikael was alive.

"My love. Do you feel any better?" She was sitting in his lap as she ran a hand through hushed hair and as they lied on the bed.

Klaus shook his head, he wanted to lay in bed all day. She sighed as she placed a kiss to his head in efforts to comfort him.

Lorena hadn't said anything implying when they would un-dagger the rest of the family as he was still grieving. But all she could think about was seeing them again. But she would be able to, now that Stefan had put a wedge in their plans.

She thought about the fact that she hadn't seen Kol in centuries as she missed her hot headed best friend. Klaus hated when the two were together as they always seemed to cause destruction but Kol had always chalked it up to him being jealous.

"Nik, why don't I grab you something to eat?" Lorena suggested. "Might make you feel better."

"I'll get up tomorrow. I just want to lay here today, with my wife." He said looking up at her as he sighed.

"Okay Nik." She smiled back down at him as she leaned down placing a kiss to her lips. Before pulling away as he began to kiss her back. "We will just lay here my love."

|-|

It had been three days as Lorena slowly but surely got Klaus back to normal.

She wasn't used to her teddy bear husband, but she loved to see that side of him.

They were currently in the hotel room together their legs tangled as they held each other tightly.

They didn't know who had started kissing first but whoever did led them to a heated make out session.

Mild Smut ahead!

His hands held her body against his so close. Her palms slowly ran up his neck, then the back of his head, until her fingers were playing with his hair tugging at it, giving him the green light to thrust his tongue inside her mouth. He massaged her tongue as she moaned out his name. He couldn't help himself as he vamp sped her into the wall as he began ripping her shirt off. Another outfit of hers ruined, as she sped him back into the bed ripping his shirt off of him revealing his chest.