CHAPTER. 12

LORENA rested her head among Klaus's chest

LORENA rested her head among Klaus's chest. As she traced his abs with her finger.

"You've gotten better at that Nik." She said looking up at him.

"Haven't been with anyone if that's what you're implying love."

"Of course it's not. You've always been good at that but it felt different."

"Different good?"

"Of course." Klaus rolled over back until he was slightly on top of her. Looking down at her as she wrapped her loose arms around his neck.

"I suppose we go for another round just to make it better than the last?" Klaus said in a suggestive tone.

Lorena laughed slightly as she leaned up towards him. Placing a quick kiss to his lips. "As much as I would love to there is someone waiting at the door." Lorena spoke softly as she could feel the presence outside the door.

Before a loud knock sounded on it. Klaus groaned. "Klaus, Lorena! Can't you guys finish shagging later? I would like to go shopping now." Rebekah said as she continued to bang on the door.

"Rebekah, I have a coffin with your name on it if you don't stop banging that door."

Lorena slapped his chest slightly before she giggled.

The banging stopped before Rebekah retreated from the door."Seriously hurry up!"

"She's gone now." Klaus pointed out as his head returned to Lorena's neck. "But she'still waiting on us Nik."

"She can wait a little longer. I'm spending time with my wife."

Lorena stood next to Rebekah as they changed into their next outfits, Lorena settling for a dress whilst Rebekah changed into another dress