CHAPTER. 11

*decided to skip the apartment scene in the story! hope you enjoy the chapter!*

"SO I'm confused. If we were such great friends then why do I only know you as the hybrid dick, who sacrificed my girlfriend on an alter of fire, huh?"

"Oh Stefan, cause you're only seeing the best sides of Nik." She mocked laughing lightly. Klaus looked to Stefan with a smirk."

Wrapping a loose arm around his wife. "Lorena is right, fortunately, all good things must come to an end."

"It was time for Rebekah and I to move on

"It was time for Rebekah and I to move on." Only Lorena knew exactly what he meant by that as she reached out and placed and arm on his chest looking up at him slightly.

Klaus looked down giving her a saddened smile as they were thinking about the same thing, or rather the same person, Mikeal.

Stefan looked towards the two and their expressions realizing he wasn't getting the full truth.

"Better to have a clean slate." Klaus reached for his glass as he drank the remainder.

"But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks." Stefan spoke looking intently at the two, causing Klaus to look at him with a blank face. "Unless you're running from something."

"I think story times over Mr. Salvatore." Lorena said as she spoke up for Klaus.

Stefan looked down before he spoke. "I need another drink. A real one."

Klaus held up a hand in gesture that he was excused. Stefan got up and walked away leaving Lorena and Klaus alone at the bar.

Klaus reached out for the bottle as Lorena rubbed his arm.

"Are you okay my love?"