CHAPTER 28

A/N sorry for checking out! I had a conference and a lot of exams I had to get done! I promise I haven't abandoned the story! I've just been really busy and I'm trying to focus on myself and my mental health

A/N sorry for checking out! I had a conference and a lot of exams I had to get done! I promise I haven't abandoned the story! I've just been really busy and I'm trying to focus on myself and my mental health. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

LORENA looped her arm through Klaus after she fixed his red tie.

"You look handsome." She muttered to him.

"Thank you my love." He spoke smiling. "Though I love you in this dress, I can't wait to rip it off of you tonight." Klaus smirked seductively down at her. Resulting in Lorena to blush profusely as she slapped his chest.

"Nik." She scolded slightly.

"I think it's time we make an entrance my love." Klaus spoke lowly.

Lorena nodded. "I think you're quite right about that." She smiled as he led her to the door.

The two walked until they reached the stairs. Klaus pausing as everyone stopped and stared at the two. Knowing wholeheartedly that they were watching her, Lorena, her gown was beautiful as it framed her body very nicely her curves showing in every corner.

Lorena looked around the room. She always loved the attention but it always made her slightly awkward with everyone's eyes.

So she did what she did best and wore it like a glove.

Klaus took the first step pausing before reaching out for Lorena's hand. "My love." He spoke gaining Lorena's attention once more.

Lorena smiled down at him placing her hand in his as they descended down the stairs together.

Once they reached the bottom Klaus led them to the dance floor.

"All eyes are on you my love." Klaus spoke as they began dancing.

Everyone else had joined their respective partners. "Theres only one pair of eyes I care about." She muttered softly to him.

"Have I told you how raivishig you look in that dress?"

"Yes, but you didn't really give me a choice to shop Nik, but I love the dress. Though it's a bit long, I don't want to trip while we dance."

Klaus chuckled at his wife. "My love, you're still quite the dancer you were when we married." He paused. "You know I won't ever let you fall."

Lorena had unfortunately always been a bad dancer, even with all the training she had been thrown into.

"Mother would very disappointed if she were to see me now." Lorena spoke giggling. "We're about to switch partners." She noted.

Nik nodded. "I guess I'll see you later love."

Then the turn came and with it Lorena landed in Kol's arms.