CHAPTER 21

*wild ride ahead fr

*wild ride ahead fr.*

LORENA stood in the mirror of the hotel room as the tailor sized her. She had just finished her hair and makeup which were covered as she had something cover her hair.

"I'm thinking a blue one maybe?" She said to her. She had tried on over five dresses already but none of them had stood out enough for her.

"Definitely, it brings out your eyes, love." She turned her head towards her husband who walked in a suit slung over his shoulder.

"What's all this?" He asked gesturing to the woman and the dresses that were discarded and thrown to the ground.

"Well it's for the dance Rebekah was talking about, homecoming? I think it was. I have to look presentable. It's in only two hours Nik."

"You look presentable even in a towel my love." He walked up and went to kiss her before she stopped him. "No, you're not ruining my lips." Klaus sighed before pecking a kiss to her cheek. The tailor brought a light blue dress up showing it to Lorena who gasped.

"It's beautiful!" The tailor nodded before beginning to size Lorena to get in the dress.

"I'm going to go see some property really quickly love, I'll be back soon." Lorena nodded.

"Okay I'll see you tonight." She blew a kiss to him as he vamp sped away.

"Yes, this is the one."

"I think you look beautiful." The tailor said.

"Yes but you're compelled so that doesn't really count." Lorena shrugged. "My husband, he will need a tie this color. Show it to me after you find it, I don't want a color that's similar or almost there I need it perfect, the exact same color, do you understand?"

The woman nodded.

"Perfect!" She waved her hands away, leaving the tailor to leave quickly to go do her task.

Lorena took her dress off and hung it up, before placing her robe on.

She reached out for her phone on the table before calling Rebekah. Groaning after she did not answer the call.

She sat on the bed figuring she would just wait for the tailor to return. Deciding to
watch a movie as she waited.