Mr. Williams/ Layla: The Morning After

****This Chapter has the mention of and the act of Self-Harm. I have sectioned off when it happens if you wish to skip over it. ****

Mr. Williams

The next morning was absolutely heavenly. I woke up and immediately searched for Layla. I found her bathing in the sunlight. Layla's chest was bare and exposed. I've never woken up to a more beautiful sight in my life and Emily and I went to Greece on our 10th anniversary. As I looked at Layla, it felt disloyal to be thinking of another woman. When I see Layla, no one else in the world matters. I reluctantly got out of bed and made a pot of coffee. I crawled back into bed and pulled out a book. I waited for Layla to wake up naturally. When Layla woke up and saw me, I was stunned by the look in her eyes. Layla looked happy. Layla didn't cover herself so I had to divert my eyes. I wanted to gawk, but I had to play this all cool.

"Good morning Mr. Williams" Layla said sleepily.

"Good morning Layla love," I responded as I put the coffee mug to my lips.

"Would you want to do anything for breakfast Mr. Williams?" Layla asked in a coy manner.

"How hungry are you, love?" I asked. A sly smile crossed my lips and Layla reflected it. "I am absolutely ravenous," Layla said and then bit her lip ever so slightly. I could feel my blood pumping, everywhere. "Then I will fix you up the most scrumptious breakfast you have ever had," I answered as I rolled out of bed. "You stay here, and I will fix everything," "Thank you Mr. Williams" Layla said. "Do you want some coffee while you wait?" I asked. I looked around for another shirt to put on, but I couldn't find one. "I better not. I may spill," Layla responded and she looked around. The bed was white, the sheets were white the comforter was white. "If you spill, then I'll wash the sheets, I already have to after last night's... activities," I said with a wink. Layla blushed at my comment and I took that as my cue to leave.

I went and prepared a cup for Layla. I poured a bunch of sugar and creamer in. I stirred it and then returned. When I returned to the bedroom, I saw Layla looking around the room. Layla seemed to be soaking in the place. I felt bad for disturbing her. I placed the coffee on the side table nearest to her. "Enjoy your morning in bed. I'll be back to get you, soon." I said before I left again.

I decided to make us eggs benedicts and paired it with yogurt parfaits. I tried to make the dish as beautiful as the girl I was about to serve it to. Once I had everything set up on the dining room table, I returned to Layla. Layla was missing from the bed, but I found her sitting in the chair looking out to the woods around us Layla had put on the white button-up shirt from last night and she had put her hair up into a high ponytail. Layla was washed with pure serenity."Ready for breakfast, my love?" I asked. I rested my hand on Layla's shoulder as I approached from behind her. Layla nodded her head and got up.

When we had finished breakfast, Layla offered to help clean up, but I wanted her perfect morning to continue. "Why don't you get ready while I clean up?" I offered. Layla nodded and then headed for the bathroom. I gathered all the dishes near the sink when I heard the shower running. I remembered our shower together last night. Waves of happiness washed over me. I had never experienced passion like I did last night. Layla was meant for me, just as much as I am meant for her. We are two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together.

I had gotten through most of the dishes when Layla stepped out of the bathroom. Layla was again wearing my white shirt. Layla's hair was draped over her shoulder. Because her hair was still wet, the shirt became damp as well as see-through. Although it was only a tease, I wanted the rest of her. "Want any help?" Layla asked as she walked over to the kitchen. I was already rock hard at the mere glimpse of her breast. I tried to push the vulgar thoughts away, but Layla came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Layla pressed herself against me. I let out a deep breath and my heart rate spiked. I could feel everything, every ridge. I turned around and realized my self-restraint was running low. Layla and I made eye contact for a moment, then her eyes drifted toward my mouth. Layla's lips slightly parted and I gave in.