2᪥

"Lets go to the garden" Han-bin suggests pointing to the selected destination earning a nod from Nadine & Na-ri "Great let's go" dong-woo says standing up.

"Are you comfortable?" Han-bin asks "Yes" Na-ri smiled looking him in the eyes as he looks away feeling flustered.

"What do you think about Inferno so far?" Dong-woo asks looking at Nadine expecting an answer but only meets silence.

"O-oh were you talking to me? Sorry.." Nadine awkwardly laughed "I like it so far, the view is amazing too. You?"

"I like it too, I'm excited to get to know everyone" Na-ri agrees "Me too"

"So what do you guys like to do in your free time?" Han-bin asks everyone.

"I like working out a lot and do that the most, what about you Nadine shii?" Dong-woo looks at the girl "Do you like working out?"

"Dong-woo seems very interested in Nadine, he keeps asking her questions" Han-hae says.

"I agree, and I think Nadine might be interested in him as well" Da-hee replies "Na-ri isn't talking as much either"

"She must be the quiet type.." Hyunkyung says and Jin-kyung just nods in agreement.

"Sometimes yeah, but I mostly like sports"
"Like soccer?" Dong-woo questions again "Yeah yeah soccer" she nods.

"What about you Na-ri?"
Han-bin looks at the black-haired girl.

"Hmm, my favorite thing to do in my free time is paint I guess. Yeah I like painting" she smiled towards him feeling a little more comfortable.

"Wow really? I wouldn't have guessed" he says shocked "What would you have guessed then" she laughed.

"Maybe something to do with going out" she laughed even harder which made everyone else laugh too.

"I don't really like going out as much" she began to say "I like staying in better"

"I see now" he says with a big smile still plastered on his face.

Time skip to making dinner

•Time skip to making dinner•

Outfit: ⇧

On their way to the cafeteria, Na-ri couldn't help but notice Yoong-Jae walking by himself and the back. So she decided to join him.

"What's your name?" Na-ri looked at him with curiosity as they continued to walk.

Finally looking up to see who had joined him, he was met with Na-ri smiling brightly at him waiting for an answer.