Bonus

(P.s they've been dating for awhile)

s they've been dating for awhile)

Her outfit ⇧

As Na-ri was putting on her boots she heard a knock at her door indicating that Jin-young was here.

"Be there in a sec!" She yelled out and quickly put on her other boot before running to grab everything she needed then opened the door.

"These are for you" He said handing her the bouquet of blue tulips he had got her "Thank you" She smiled and invited him inside "Let me put these in some water then I'll be ready" She said closing the door "Take your time"

"Okay I'm ready now" She grabbed her coat and keys "Let's go then" She locked her apartment before they both left and walked around the city of Seoul hand in hand.

"It's still open!" Na-ri exclaimed excitedly "What is?" He looked around confused "The ice skating rink!" She pointed to the lit up building "Let's go check it out" She said and started dragging him by the hand making him chuckle.

"What are you waiting for" She laughed "I don't know how to skate" He admitted "It's okay I can teach you" She smiled and grabbed his hands leading him inside.

"Not so hard is it?" She teased "No" He laughed starting to get the hang of it "You think u can do it on your own" She asked "Maybe" He said knowing he probably couldn't "I'm gonna let go then" She told him before letting of his hard and started doing tricks.

"Yah don't show off" He laughed trying to balance himself "Why not" She smiled doing more spins "Because I-" He started saying before he fell and landed on his butt as Na-ri tried hiding her laughter.

"What was that?" She teasingly asked while helping him up "Shut up" His face was pink from embarrassment and she giggled at this "Here" She entwined their hands together and started leading the way.

"I didn't know you could skate" He says "I didn't know you sucked at skating" She laughed "Leave me alone" He laughed with her.

They skated together for longer until they both got tired and decided that it was time to do what they were originally gonna do and get street food.

"Wait let's do that before we leave" She smiled and pointed at the Photo Booth "Okay" He said and let her drag himself towards the said Photo Booth.

"They have head bands too!" She grabbed the one with two pink bows and turnt to face him "Are you really gonna make me wear one" He asked "Yes" She smiled innocently and put it on his head.

"Then you have to wear this one" He grabbed the one with wolfs ears and ironically it matched her outfit "Whatever" She chuckled and let him put it on her head.