8⚘

Her pajamas ⇧

Her pajamas ⇧

After washing up, she headed to the master bedroom and sat on the comfy couch putting a blanket over her.

"I just ordered our desserts" Han-bin says walking in and taking a seat next to her "Thank you" She smiled.

While they were waiting they talked about random things and about the others until they saw the staff coming in with the desserts.

"This looks delicious" Said Na-ri as she looked at everything he got "You got fruits too!" She exclaimed looking at them smiling.

"I see you like fruits" He laughed at the excited girl "Mhm, especially strawberries. Anything to do with strawberries really" She looked at him still smiling.

Han-bin grabs the strawberry cheese cake and gives it to her "Have this then"

"Thank you~" She said grabbing a fork and taking a big bite.

"This is delicious!" She says in shock grabbing another bite and Han-bin laughs at her cuteness.

"So do you live alone?" Han-bins asks taking a bite from the chocolate cake.

"Yeah, in an apartment in Seoul" She nods "Oh and my dog" She added.

"Your a dog person?" He smiled "Yeah, I love dogs" She ate some more cake.

"What kind of dog?" He questions her "A German shepherd" She replied.

"Wow really?" He says shocked "They're really big dogs"

"Yeah they are" She laughed.

Na-ri finally finishes the cheese cake and begins eating some fruit making sure to save Han-bin some.

"What about you? Do you live alone" She asked the same question.

"Yeah I do" He puts his plate down finishing the cake.

"I had fun today" He confessed looking at her "Really? That's good to know then" She held eye contact.

"I had fun too" She said quietly.

"We should do this again sometime" Han-bin says again "I'll make sure to win if we play a game" He promised her making her smirk.

"I'll be cheering for you then" Na-ri says making him smile.

"They're chemistry is amazing" Hyunkyung said.