21᯽

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

"Here let me help you" Han-bin walked up to Na-ri and grabbed her bags "Thank you" She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I'm sorry" He suddenly said sighing "What for?" Na-ri was confused "If I had won we would've gone together" He said "But now Jin-young is going to choose you and...I can't do anything about it" He sadly smiled.

"Hey it's not your fault, your tried your best and I appreciate it. Don't be too hard on yourself" She told him.

"I'll try not to then" He said and put her bags down outside of the girls tent "I'll leave now, have fun" He smiled and waved "Thank you" Na-ri smiled back entering the tent.

"Hi" They greeted Na-ri "Hi" She said and sat down on her bed.

"We were just talking about who the guys were gonna choose" Nadine told the girl "I think it's quite obvious" So-e laughed and so did they.

"Na-ri will be the only person who has gone to paradise every single time" Jin-kyung exclaimed "Your right, I just realized" Hyunkyung said.

"She really is this seasons star" Han-hae and Da-hee said at the same time causing the room to abrupt into laughter.

"DING" "We will now be match couples. Jin-young, Yoong-Jae and Jong-woo please come out to the campfire"

Jin-young smiled and quickly got up "Have fun guys" Se-jun waved goodbye "Bye" They waved and left heading towards the campfire.

"First winner, Jin-young, will now choose his date"

"I choose Na-ri to accompany me tonight" He said without hesitation eager to leave.

"Jin-young has chosen Na-ri to be his date tonight"

"Everyone act surprised" Nadine joked making them laugh.

"Have fun Na-ri" So-e smiled "Not too much fun though" Se-jeong teased making the girl chuckle.

"I will, bye guys" She waved and left grabbing her bags and headed to where Jin-young was standing.

"I kept my promise" Na-ri smiled as she made her way to him "I'm glad" He smiled back checking her out.

"Here" He grabbed her bags and they began walking up the stairs "I feel like having something sweet tonight" Na-ri said.

"Like me?" He smirked and she burst out laughing "I was thinking of cake but we'll see" She winked at him making him laugh.

"Your something else Na-ri shii" He brushed his hair out of his face smiling.

"Their chemistry is insane" Said Jin-kyung "The flirting and everything"

"I love their moments together so much" Da-hee was smiling like a little kid.

"I feel like this date may be better than their last date" Hyunkyung exclaims "Oh it definitely will be" Han-hae said.

"This is the same room we had last time!" Na-ri exclaimed "It is" He smiled and opened up the door letting her go in first.

"Let's order something" She said feeling hungry "Sounds good" He followed her and placed their bags in the room.

( Sorry for not updating been a little busy. Short chapter though bc I wanna leave u guys curious to see what happens. What do you think will happen though 👀 Ima try make a chapter tmrw though but I ain't promising lol and if I do it will be a long chapter to make up for this short one )