17❁

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

Kim Na-ri interview:

"Are you upset about Min-su picking Jin-young?" "Mmm I mean...a little. I'm a little upset but then he should also get to know other people so I'm happy for him. I hope that nothing changes between us though" Na-ri chuckled "So you're sure about who you like?" "No. I'm still kind of torn between two people but I guess it depends on the last few days here" Na-ri smiled.

"I think she was a little more than upset" Han-hae says making the others laugh "Right, her face said it all" Hyunkyung said.

"She seems to be the jealous type" Da-hee told them and they agree "Yeah I think so" Jin-kyung comments.

"I would've thought she had made up her mind by now" Hyunkyung says "She looks like she really likes Jin-young" He added.

"It's the way she looks at him" Da-hee smiled "Right" Jin-kyung said.

"They're endgame" Han-hae says.

"It's so cold" Na-ri wrapped herself up with her blanket "It is" Seul-ki said also hiding under her blanket.

"They should be back soon right?" Nadine asks no one in particular "Yeah they should be" So-eun says "I wonder if anything will change" Se-jeong said.

"Maybe, So-e must be so happy" Na-ri says happy for the girl who finally went to paradise "I think they suit each other" So-eun said.

"Who?" Se-jeong questions "So-e and Se-jun" So-eun answered "Ohh, me too" Se-jeong nods.

They all talked for awhile and even decided to go to the boys tent and stayed in there for some time before heading back to their own tent.

Not long after, Min-su and So-e walked in with wide grins on their faces.

"Here they are~" Se-jeong smiled warmly as they walked in and took a seat on their beds "Soo, how was it? Did you have fun?" So-eun asked them.

"It was good, I had fun" Min-su smiled "What did you guys do?" Seul-ki smiled "We went swimming and talked while eating" Min-su answered.

"What about you So-e, did you like paradise?" Na-ri asks her smiling "Yeah, I had a good time aswell" The girl smiled back "What's the new guy like?" Se-jeong asked curious.

"He's quiet at first but when he gets comfortable he opens up, he is actually really funny" So-e tells them "Oh really?" So-eun said "Mhm"

"DING" "In a moment you will play a game to win an opportunity to go to paradise. Please be at the beach in 10"

"This is gonna be fun" Na-ri said and got up to go get dressed.

Her outfit ⇧

They all stood next to each other talking amongst themselves waiting for the next instructions.

"DING" "Today the women will play the game. The game you will be playing is Korean Wresting"

Everyone gasped "Oh no I've never played before" Se-jeong exclaims getting nervous "Me neither" Seul-ki said "I'm so nervous" So-e awkwardly chuckled.

The lady explained the rules and now it was time to pick the teams.

"Since there is a odd number of you's there will be one group of three. If you are in a group of three, you will have to play paper scissors rock and whoever the winner is will sit the first round out while the other two face each other. Then you'll face the winner."

After the others picked their ball it was finally Na-ri's turn to pick "I wonder who I'll be with" Na-ri said putting her hand in the box pulling out a green ball.

Na-ri looked to see who else had a green ball and turnt out it was Se-jeong and Min-su causing Na-ri to smirk.

"Now that we have the teams we will begin"

Na-ri, Min-su and Se-jeong played paper scissors rock which Na-ri won meaning she will sit out for this first round "I'm doomed" Se-jeong sighs making them laugh and cheer her on.

The first round Min-su had won surprising some and the next round was between So-e and Seul-ki.

Seul-ki tried tripping So-e up but sadly she ended up losing her balance and fell which made So-e the winner.

The next round was between Nadine and So-eun, although it was a hard fight Nadine won in the end shocking everyone.

Finally, it was the last round which was between Na-ri and Min-su.

Na-ri went from smiling to having a serious face quick and got into position focusing on the game and nothing else.

"Look at how serious Na-ri's face got" Yoong-Jae told them "I can't tell who's gonna win" Dong-woo says "Me neither" Han-bin agrees.

While they were talking, Jin-young stood there silently looking at how cute the girl looked when she had a serious face on "Please win" He whispered to himself.

"And...start"

( Sorry for not posting as much as I used to but I am trying to! Also who do you think is gonna win? If she does is she gonna place 1st 2nd or 3rd? Who knows 👀 Ima see if I can post another one tonight but if not I'll post one tmrw )