7ꕥ

Na-ri grabbed her bag and headed towards the campfire just as the lady said.

"I choose...Han-bin to accompany me to paradise today." Na-ri looked at the tent waiting for him to come out.

Seconds later he walked out grabbing his bags and headed straight to her with a wide grin.

"Let me carry it for you" Han-bin says grabbing her luggage "Thank you" She smiled at him.

"Let's have a good time together" He says and Na-ri nods "Yeah let's have fun"

"Everyone act surprised" Han-hae says making everyone laugh.

Time skip to paradise

"Omg the doors are so big" Han-bin exclaims opening them up and letting Na-ri go in first.

"This place is beautiful" Na-ri looks around with a big smile plastered on her face "It is" Han-bin follows her around as she looks inside every room.

"Look at this bathroom!" She looked back at Han-bin in shock to which he smiled at.

Finally making it to the master bedroom, it looked like Na-ri's jaw dropped to the floor and Han-bin laughed.

Na-ri grabbed his hand running towards the bed and then both jumped on it.

"It feels like I'm on a cloud" Na-ri said staring at the ceiling "I could get used to this" Han-bin says as they both laugh.

"This is so unexpected from Na-ri" Hyunkyung exclaimed.

"They look like little kids, it's heart warming" Da-hee smiled holding her heart.

"This is my favorite couple instead now" Jin-kyung says.

"What should we do first" Han-bin asks the girl.

"Hmm, let's order food maybe?" She said to which he nods grabbing the menu and taking a seat next to her.

"What food do you like?" Han-bin looks at the menu "There's steak, pasta, burgers..."

"Let's order everything" She smiled "Everything it is then" Han-bin laughed.

Na-ri suddenly grab his hand and dragged him outside "Let's watch the sunset from out here while we wait" She grinned towards him.

Han-bin looks at their connected hands and blushed "Okay" He smiled looking at her.

Time skip to dinner

"This looks amazing" Na-ri stared at everything that was placed on the table.

"Thank you for this meal" They said and began digging in.

"So...I'm really curious, what's your job?" Han-bin asks her while cutting up some steak for her.

"I'm a model" Na-ri answered "A model?" He said looking at her shocked.

"Yeah, I mainly model for clothing brands" She laughed at his expression "Wow..."

"I think I can guess your job" She turnt to look at him "Okay then" he stopped what he was doing and looked at her as well.

"Your a chef aren't you? Do you own a restaurant?" She questioned.

He laughed "Did I make it obvious I was a chef?" He said "Mhm you did" she laughed with him.

"So do you own a restaurant?" She asked once again "No, not yet atleast. I'm working on it" He smiled.

"I see, I hope you succeed then" She said "Thank you" He replied.

"She suits being a model, she has a great figure" Jin-kyung says.

"I agree, and Han-bin suits his job as well" Han-hae nods.

Kim Na-ri interview:

"I model for mainly clothing brands. I enjoy my job very much and I don't think I can see myself doing anything else. I started modeling when I turnt 19 and have been in the modeling industry since then. My favorite clothing brand I've modeled for has to be Dior when I was in New York in 2021" Na-ri says.

After they were done eating they agreed to go freshen up and meet in the master bedroom to talk more.

( Do you like the date so far? This could be seen as a Han-bin fanfic instead lmao. The next chapter will be out soon hope you enjoyed~ )