13᪥

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

"Are you almost ready?" Jin-young said walking into her room "Na-ri?" He looked around confused when he didn't see her.

"In here!" She yelled out from the bathroom.

"You look nice in black" He says walking in sitting on a seat next to where she was standing.

"Should I wear black for you on our next date?" Na-ri teased looking at him through the mirror.

"Yeah, you should" He smirked hearing her words.

"Alright then soldier" The girl laughed and continued doing her hair.

Jin-young just watched her and played with random stuff he found on the counter entertaining himself while he waited.

"Can you clip my necklace for me" Na-ri asked him after not being able to do it "Yeah turn around" Jin-young instructed her grabbing the necklace out of her hands.

"There you go" He says after clipping it for her "Thanks oppa" She smiled.

"I'll wait in the room" He says leaving her to finish off getting ready.

"Did you hear what she said? 'Our next date'" Han-hae says surprised at her boldness.

"They're going to pick each other again" Jin-kyung smiled.

"I'll leave your bags here" Jin-young says putting them in front of the girls tent "Okay thank you" She waved before heading inside the tent and going straight to her bed.

"Someone stayed up late last night" Nadine laughed looking at the girl sprawled out on her bed.

"Yeah.." Na-ri chuckled remembering how her and Jin-young had stayed up late talking.

"What did you do?" Nadine asks wondering what she possibly could've been doing.

"Me and Jin-young were up talking all night so I didn't get much sleep" The tired girl replied.

"Ohh I see" Nadine laughs and the others start walking in.

"Hey guys"

Boys tent:

"So did you have fun" Yoong-Jae asks Jin-young about his date in paradise.

"Yeah I had fun" Jin-young kept his answer short not really wanting to explain in detail.

"What did you guys do?" Han-bin asks him another question "We ate, went swimming, and  talked all night" He answers once again.

"I see" Han-bin nods then zones out thinking about something, or someone.

"He looks deep in his thoughts" Hyunkyung says.

"Probably trying to think about his next move" Da-hee said which the others agreed with her.

"Yeah probably, I would too" Han-hae says making the others laugh at his statement.

Girls tent:

"How about your date, was it fun?" Se-jeong asks Na-ri after asking the other girls about theirs.

"Yeah I had fun" Na-ri smiled "What did you guys do?" Seul-ki asks curious to know more.

"We ordered food, then we went swimming and then stayed up talking all night" Na-ri answers "I see"

"Was his job and age unexpected ?" So-eun questions her wanting to know more about the new guy.

"Well, his age surprised me a little but not a lot. But his job not really, I expected it but it was still a little surprising" Na-ri said looking at them, So-eun nods.

"DING" "Today you will be going on dates at your discretion. Take some time to get to know the person your interested in." The lady finishes her sentence.

Han-bin and Jin-young make eye contact as soon as she finished talking and both started rushing to the girls tent.

"Na-ri shii can we talk please?" A voice was heard from outside the tent.

( Who do you think it is, Jin-young or Han-bin? I'll post a new chapter tmrw Enjoy~ )