10᯽

Kim Na-ri interview:

"Out of all the guys, Jin-young is closest to my ideal type. Maybe ninety percent, I just need to talk to him more to make sure.  So yes I am interested in him and want to talk more." Na-ri nods.

Na-ri walked out of the changing rooms and was met with Han-bin who had been waiting for her.

"Do you want to talk?" Han-bin asked "Okay let's go" She replied and they headed to the cafeteria.

"Do you know who your gonna choose tonight?" He asked sitting down across from her "Not really.." she began "Still leaving my options open.." Han-bin nods understanding.

"Do you know" She asked the same question "Yeah I guess" Says Han-bin.

"But if I could choose you again I would of" He added and look at Na-ri.

The girl smiled "Really?" She looked at him "Really" He nods.

She smiled wider then looked down and fidgeted with her hands "It's sad we can't choose each other again" She started saying "But then it gives us a chance to get to talk and know other people.." She looked up.

"Just so we can be sure about our decision in the end and don't regret anything" She said.

"I understand what you mean" He nods "Shall I walk you back to the tents?" He asked her noticing she looks a little tired.

"Yes please" She got up to walk beside him and they headed towards the tents together.

Jin-young watched as she walked into the tent and started to get up and see if they could talk but Se-jeong asked him if he wanted to get water with her so he said yes to not be rude.

Na-ri sat down for a little bit then decided she should pack her bags and get changed now so she wouldn't have to do it later.

"Jin-young looked so disappointed when Se-jeong asked if he wanted to get water with her" Hyunkyung laughed.

"He must've been waiting for her to finish talking to Han-bin.." Da-hee added.

Her outfit to paradise ⇧

After Na-ri got changed and packed her luggage, she headed towards the tents and dropped her bag outside.

But before she could walk in, Yoong-Jae called out to her and asked to have a talk "Okay I'll just grab my sunglasses" She said and Yoong-Jae nodded.

Jin-young saw the girl walk out in a beautiful black dress and thought this was the time to talk to her until he realized she was gonna talk with Young-Jae which made his smile completely disappear.

He greeted them as he walked pass and walked into the tent and laying down on his bed now getting frustrated with how popular the girl was.

"Why can't I just talk to her"

Everyone bursted out laugh "Every time he tries talking to her he gets interrupted" Jin-kyung said.

"He doesn't have very good luck does he" Says Han-hae.

Finally sitting down looking at the view "Are we finally gonna watch the sunset together?" Na-ri chuckled causing him to chuckle as well.

"If that's what you want then yeah" Yoong-Jae looks at her admiring her beauty.

"You've been staring for a while now" Na-ri turns to him "Oh I didn't notice" He looked away feeling flustered all of a sudden.

"So have you got an idea of who your gonna choose?" Na-ri questions starting a conversation.

"Kind of, I'm torn between two people. Someone I'm curious about and someone I'm interested in" He opens up "I see"

"Have you?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I haven't been able to talk to him much today so we'll see how it goes" Na-ri admits and Yoong-Jae nods.

After watching the sunset for awhile and talking they head back to the tents as it was almost time to vote.

They both waved goodbye and went to sit in the tents.

"Who did you talk with?" So-e asks wondering where the girl had been "I was watching the sunset with Yoong-Jae" Replied Na-ri "Oh okay"

"Jin-young was asking where you were today" Seul-ki says to her "Oh really?" Na-ri said a little surprised "Yeah, but I didn't know either"

"He was even asking the other where she was" Han-hae says "Cute"

"I wonder if this couple will go to paradise or not" Jin-kyung says.

"Why do you think they won't?" Da-hee questions.

"Because Na-ri might choose Yoong-Jae, but then again Jin-young caught her attention so it's all confusing" Jin-kyung explains making the others nod.

"Yeah I can't tell" Hyunkyung admits.

"We will now match the couples" The lady announces "This is nerve wracking" Se-jeong says.

After So-eun and Han-bin, and Nadine and Dong-woo matched it was time for Jin-young's turn.

"I choose...Na-ri to accompany me to paradise today" Jin-young says looking towards the tent seeing if he could see anyone come out.

Not long after Na-ri walked out in the beautiful dress he saw her in before making him unconsciously smile.

Na-ri looked up to see him smiling and smiled at him too waving.

He made his way towards her and offered to carry her bag before making their way up the steps.

"This was unexpected" Jin-young admits looking at her checking het out once again.

"Yeah it really is" Na-ri chuckled feeling his gaze on her.

( Are you excited for their date in paradise? I can't wait to write it! )