22֍

"This is so good" Na-ri says taking another bite of the pasta "Then why do you look mad" Jin-young laughed at her expression.

"It's a habit don't laugh" She smiled at him "Well it's a cute habit" He held eye contact until she looked away blushing.

"He's taking every chance he can to make her blush" Said Han-hae to his co-workers "Its rather cute" Hyunkyung says.

"This couple might as well leave now" Jin-kyung joked causing them to laugh.

"Wait I just remembered something!" Na-ri got up "Stay here" She rushed to her room and grabbed a Polaroid camera.

"Guess what it is" She smiled and hid the camera behind her back "Are you proposing to me?" He joked "No, you wish" She teased.

"I brought the camera!" She showed him and he smiled "Are we even allowed to take this?" He chuckled "Probably not but there was two so it's fine" She sat down next to him getting the camera ready.

"Here" He pulled her by the waist closer to him leaving his hand there "You can take it now" He said.

"Okay then" She felt heat rise up to her cheeks but smiled and posed for the camera anyways.

"Let's see how it looks" Jin-young took the photo out flapping it around to make the process faster.

"Your suppose to be looking at the camera not me" She laughed looking at the photo "I couldn't help it" He admitted smiling.

"Let's keep one each" She suggested "I got this one then" He grabbed the one he wanted and put it in his pocket "I'll take this one then" She smiled at the photo.

"Wait didn't Jong-woo take the other camera?" Da-hee says "Your right, he did" Hyunkyung laughed.

"This would be their first photo together I think" Jin-kyung told them "Yeah it would be" Han-hae nods.

"Did you bring a swimsuit?" He suddenly asked "Yeah why?" She asked confused "Let's try the hot tub" He said getting up "Okay let me change" She got up walking to her room.

•••"Did you bring a swimsuit?" He suddenly asked "Yeah why?" She asked confused "Let's try the hot tub" He said getting up "Okay let me change" She got up walking to her room

Her swimsuit ⇧

"I was starting think you were gonna leave me by myself" He said as he watched her walk in "I still can" She joked.

"Is it warm?" She asked "Yeah it's really nice" He moved closer to the entrance "You should hop in" She chuckled as she hears his words.

"Okay then" She took off her robe revealing her pink swimsuit and put her feet in "It is nice"

"I told you" He grabbed her hand helping her hop in then they both sat next to each other.