9𑁍

"Wow he's good looking" Nadine said looking at him.

"He looks really tall" Se-jeong says and the girls agree while the boys look like they're on edge.

But Na-ri stood there silently staring at him until he looked up and caught her gaze.

Looking at her up and down he had held eye contact with her to which she smirked.

Han-bin saw this then began giving him a death stare realizing he has a new competition.

"Hello" he bowed to everyone and went to stand next to Dong-woo "Hello" Everyone greeted him back.

"That was a bold entrance" Han-hae says "Did you guys see him checking Na-ri out?" He says again.

"Yeah I think she was checking him out as well" Da-hee comments.

"He's already caught all of the girls attentions" Hyunkyung laughed to which the others laughed as well.

"But he was only focusing on Na-ri" Jin-kyung said "And did you see the death stare Han-bin have him!" She laughed.

"Yes!" Han-hae laughs too.

"I think there might be a love triangle" Says Da-hee making them nod.

Kim Jin-young interview:

Hello my name is Kim Jin-young. I'm very shy at first but once I open up I think I'm fun to be around. I don't really have a lot of hobbies but I like riding my motorcycle. I tend to go on rides a lot to relieve stress or just for fun. I also work out five times a week and normally do intense work outs so I'm confident in my athletic performance. When I see a woman, it only takes three seconds for me to feel a spark so hopefully I find a special someone here on Inferno.

"The final match will now begin. This match is a three way match"

"He's got muscles" Se-jeong gasps looking at his back.

"I'm nervous" So-eun laughed "I think the new guy will win" Na-ri comments "Yeah me too" Seul-ki nods smiling.

"We will now start the match" The lady announces making them get ready "Ready and...start"

As soon as Jin-young heard her he automatically started pulling at them dragging them along with him as he reached for the flag and winning in a mere three seconds.

Everyone, including the boys, stared at him in shock seeing his performance then started clapping.

"Congratulations Jin-young on winning, you may now choose two girls to accompany you to a meal"

"I choose the girl in blue and...the second girl" He says staring at Na-ri once again.

"Jin-young has chosen Na-ri and Seul-ki, please meet at the garden please in twenty minutes"

Everyone claps and parts ways.

"Did you see how he chose Na-ri instantly but then had to think about who else to choose?" Hyunkyung laughed at his actions.

"Yeah, looks like Na-ri noticed too because it looks like she's trying to hold back her smile" Replied Da-hee.

"Shall we go now?" Na-ri turns to Seul-ki "Yeah let me just put on some sunscreen" Seul-ki says putting on a little sun cream.