4𖧷

Outfit for day 2 ⇧

Outfit for day 2 ⇧

Na-ri was the first to wake up out of the girls and decided to have a shower and get dressed for the day.

After she had finished her makeup, the others started waking up and getting ready as well.

"Good morning~" Na-ri said as she saw all the girls walking into the changing room.

"Good morning" They responded "Did you sleep well?" asked So-eun "Yeah I slept well, and you?" she replied "Yeah same here" she smiled.

"I will see you guys at the cafeteria" said Na-ri as she walked out "Okay"

On her way she decided to quickly get her journal before heading there.

"Na-ri shii wait for me" Han-bin called out to the girl jogging up to her.

"Ahh Han-bin shii good morning" she smiled "How did you sleep?" she started conversation as they headed towards the cafeteria.

"I slept well, you?" he looked at her "Yeah me too" she looked at him as well.

"What's that in your hand? A book?" asks Han-bin.

"No, it's just my journal" she replied "Ahh I see"

"I wonder what's for breakfast" the hungry girl said "I'm sad I know I won't be having coffee" she chuckled.

"I know right, being cut off coffee abruptly is difficult" he sighed "Yeah"

"The couple that picked each other" Hyunkyung laughed.

"Their personality's oddly suit each others" Da-her comments "Right, I noticed it too" Han-hae adds.

"It's unexpected" Jin-kyung says.

Han-bin and Na-ri make small talk as they get their breakfast which was cereal, bread, and juice.

Sitting down next to each other they are looking at the view together.

"I see the others coming" Han-bin points out at which Na-ri turns to look at them.

"Good morning" They say as they arrive "Good morning" Both Na-ri and Han-bin say in sync and begin laughing.

After everyone got their food they all sat down, Yoong-Jae on Na-ri's left and Han-bin on her right.

"Do you need something?" Yoong-Jae asks as he notices Na-ri looking around for something.

"Have you seen the orange juice?" She asks "Would you like some?" he says beginning to get up to pour her some.

"Yes please" she said.

Yoong-Jae starts pouring her some orange juice and gives it to her taking his seat again "Thank you" she smiled gratefully.

"No problem" he grinned.

Han-bin, who saw the whole interaction, sat there silently listening to the others conversations.

"Han-bin, Yoong-Jae is going to steal your girl soon!" Han-hae exclaims watching him sit in silence.

After everyone had finished they had decided to split into groups and go on a walk.

Na-ri ended up being with So-e, Nadine, Jong-woo, and Han-bin. Which she was actually happy about.

They had decided they wanted to walk along the beach and just talk.

After an hour or two of spending time with each other and many laughing attacks Na-ri had gotten closer to all of them, especially Nadine.

When it was time to head back they all went in their tents to cool off from being in the sun a lot and started talking about what they did.

"DING" the familiar noise was heard " Hello singles, today will be the first day you get a chance to go to paradise with whom you want to go with. But first we will play a game for a special meal, please meet out on the beach in ten minutes."

The outfit ⇧

The outfit ⇧

The girls stood there waiting for the boys when they suddenly saw them all walking towards them. Shirtless.

"Wow" So-run said shocked "I didn't expect that" Seul-ki says.

"Hot boys" Nadine says laughing "Hot girls" Se-Jeong adds making the rest of them burst out in laughter.

"Today the women will be playing the game." Gasps were heard "The winner will get to choose two boys to share a meal with. The meal includes French toast and iced americano." Once Na-ri heard iced americano she knew she had to win. For herself of course.

They soon found out the game was a chicken fight. The lady continued on explaining the rules and now it was finally time for the game to start.

"Everyone in position... and start."

( Comment who you think will win )