14✿

"Na-ri shii can we talk" Han-bins asks before Jin-young could.

"Yeah I'll meet you out there in a second" She replied getting up from her comfy spot with a pout.

"Where should we go?" Na-ri asks emerging from the tent.

"Let's go get some cold water" He replied and started leading the way "Okay let's go" Na-ri agrees and walks next to him making small conversation.

"Han-bin got to Na-ri before Jin-young" Hyunkyung says "Look at Jin-young's face" Han-hae laughed.

"He looks irradiated with Han-bin" Da-hee comments "I don't think he likes him that much"

"It goes both ways" Jin-kyung adds to Da-hee's statement and everybody agreed.

"Here you go" Han-bin gives her the glass filled with iced water taking a sip from his own.

"So did you have fun last night?" He asked Na-ri "Yeah I did" The girl replied honestly.

"What about you? Did you have fun with So-eun?" Na-ri had asked him the same question also curious about their date.

"Yeah, we went to this amusement park" Han-bin says "Really? That sounds like fun" Na-ri smiled "I didn't know they had one"

"Me neither, they rented it out too" He agreed also not knowing there was an amusement park in paradise "Wahh you guys are lucky"

"Would you say that you like So-eun more after getting to know her" Na-ri looked at him "I'm not sure honestly, I need more time to make up my mind"

"That's okay then. I understand what you mean" She looked away from him.

"Why would you say that Han-bin ahh" Jin-kyung said "She doesn't like guys who aren't certain about their feelings for her"

Da-hee facepalmed upon hearing his choice of words.

"I mean atleast he was being honest?" Han-hae tried to reason looking at his friends reactions.

"Han-bin why" Hyunkyung chuckled.

"Thank you for having a talk with me" Han-bin smiles to Na-ri on their way back to the tents "No it's okay I'm glad we had a talk" She smiled back at him.

They both waved goodbye and Na-ri walked into the girls tent to be met with Se-jeong.

"Oh hey Na-ri" Se-Jeong greets her "Hey Se-jeong, are you going swimming?" Na-ri asked looking at her swimsuit.

"Yeah we all are, you should join us" She invited the girl to join which Na-ri happily accepted.

"Okay I'll go get changed" Na-ri begins heading to the changing rooms "I'll wait out here for you" Se-jeong said standing outside "Okay I'll be quick!"

Her swimsuit ⇧

Na-ri got changed into her baby blue one piece and put jean shorts over it not wanting to expose too much skin to the sun.

"Okay let's go!" Na-ri excitedly said walking out of the changing rooms holding her sunglasses.

Jin-young smiled when he had spotted the girl walking towards them alongside Se-jeong "Na-ri!" Nadine waved her over towards her smiling.

"Hey" Na-ri smiled at Nadine grabbing the flamingo inflatable that was next to Nadine and hopped on it.

Jin-young saw the girl talking to Nadine and decided to swim over to them joining their conversation.

"Hey oppa" Na-ri said when she saw him walking towards them "Hey" He smiled.

After talking for some time, Nadine swam away and joined the game the rest were playing while they stayed where they were.

"Should we join them?" Na-ri asks watching as the others played a game of volleyball.

"Wait I wanna do something first" Jin-young smirked "What is i-" Before she knew it Jin-young had flipped the inflatable she was on causing her to fall into the water.

Na-ri wiped her hair out of her face looking straight at him "Yah Jin-young your dead!" She started chasing him and the others laughed at the two.

"I'm sorry!" He said laughing and swimming away from her at the same time "Get back here!" Na-ri finally caught up to him and dumped his head under water causing the others to laugh harder.

Everybody started laughing while watching the scene.

"The way she looked at him when he flipped the inflatable over" Hyunkyung said in between fits of laughter "It was so funny"

"She got her revenge" Da-hee said.

After playing volleyball for awhile they agreed that it was time to head back at get changed.

•••After playing volleyball for awhile they agreed that it was time to head back at get changed

Her outfit ⇧

"DING" "Singles, please come out to the campfire right now."

"Huh?" Na-ri paused before quickly tying her hair up and making her way towards the campfire.

"Na-ri come sit here" Jin-young said as soon as he saw the girl making her way towards them "Okay" She sat in between Jin-young and Seul-ki.

"Do you know what's happening" Na-ri whispered to Seul-ki confused as to why they were all here.

"The others think there's a new person coming" She whispered back "Really?" She said surprised.

Na-ri turnt her head towards the stairs and saw a tall figure coming down the steps "Someone's coming" Na-ri says to the others indicating that they were in fact right.

( More chapters will be out soon because it's almost the weekend! )