23❀

"Yah Jin-young" Na-ri tried shaking him awake "Why" He groaned "We have to get ready" She told him and tried to get up.

"5 more minutes" He held her tighter "Your gonna suffocate me" She tried moving again but didn't budge "Good" He said with his eyes still closed.

Five minutes later

"It's been 5 minutes Jin-young" She told him "It's only been 2" He said still not letting go "It's been 5, time to get up"

"What would you do if I don't" He quoted her words from last night laughing "Shut up" She hit his chest lightly "You owe me a kiss now" He smirked.

"I do not" She laughed and got out of the bed "Now I'm gonna be cold" He told her "Well that sounds like a you problem" She winked at went to go shower leaving him alone in the room.

"Now I have to get ready" He sighed a threw his head back.

Her outfit ⇧

"We're back" Na-ri announced with a smile "Hey" They waved back at the 3.

"You look very happy today" So-e chuckled "Me? Why" She laughed sitting down "Yeah she hasn't stopped smiling since I seen her" So-eun grinned.

"Did something happen on your date" Se-Jeong wiggled her eyebrows jokingly "No, I just slept well" She lied "You sure it isn't more than that" Nadine teased her "Yeah" She laughed.

"It was a lot more than a good sleep" Han-hae joked making his co-workers laugh "That's for sure" Da-hee said.

"So did you enjoy your date Seul-ki?" So-e asked "She looks so happy" So-eun chuckled "Yeah it was good, we got to know each other more so now I feel more comfortable around him" She smiled.

"Was there anything surprising about him?" Min-su asked "Not really, but I did find out I knew him" She said "Really? Is he a YouTuber then" Se-jeong guessed "That's so cool" Nadine says.

Boys tent:

"I heard there's a rumor going around saying you only got 1 hour of sleep" Dong-woo question Yoong-Jae "Really?" Yoong-Jae was confused how they knew.

"So is it true?" Han-bin smiled "Well we did get sleep.." Yoong-Jae told them "How much" Se-jun asked "About an hour" He admitted and they all laughed.

"You've been quiet Jin-young" Yoong-Jae says not wanting to have all the spotlight "What did you guys do?" Jong-woo questions.

"Nothing really" He lied "That smile says other wise" Dong-woo says "You guys had to have done something" Jong-woo tried making him talk.

"We tried the hot tub and talked" He kept his answer short "This guy is hiding something" Se-jun joked "No I'm not" He laughed.

"DING" "Today will be the last chance to go on free dates before the final decision tomorrow. Please enjoy your dates so you won't regret it"

Han-bin immediately got up at went over to the girls tent "Na-ri should we have a talk?" He smiled at the girl "Yeah sure" She left the tent with him.

Kim Han-bin interview:
"I saw her come back from paradise looking really happy and I guess I had a feeling she had already made up her mind about who to choose...and I don't think it is me. But as long as she is happy I'm happy too, so I will respect her choice. I just thought we'd have one last talk." He smiled trying to hide his sadness.

"You can hear in his voice he's heartbroken" Jin-kyung said.

"Don't make me cry I put extra effort into my makeup today" Da-hee says fanning her face with her hands.

"I'm not ready for this episode" Hyunkyung sighed.

"So I guess you've made up your mind?" He asked "Yeah..." She sadly smiled "Don't feel sorry" He warmly smiled trying to make her feel comfortable.

"I will respect your decision in the end" He told her "Thank you for sticking with me Han-bin" She said "It's fine" He said.

"We should stay in contact after this" She says trying to change the mood "You did promise to come to my restaurant one day" He chuckled "And I will" She smiled.

"I have high expectations" She joked "Then I hope I fulfill them" He laughed.

"Let's go back" He said after awhile "Okay" She got up and he walked her back to the tent "Bye" She waved and walked in sitting on her bed.

"Is she in there?" Jin-young asked pointing to the tents "Yeah" Han-bin nods walking to Jong-woo "Cool" He walked over opening the tent.

"Oh hey" She smiled not expecting anyone to walk in "Hey" He sat down next to her "Are you tired?" He asked since she looked like she was gonna fall asleep any minute.

"Yeah" She nodded resting her head on his shoulder "Have a nap then" He told her "But what about you?" She asked "I'll sleep too" He says and got comfortable pulling the blanket over them both.

"Are you sure?" She chuckled finding him cute "Yeah, I'm sure" He told her resting his head on hers "Okay then" She yawned and minutes later she fell asleep and so did he.

"I wonder what the others will think if they walked in and saw them" Han-hae exclaimed.

"Hopefully it won't be Min-su or Han-bin" Da-hee says.

"I'd immediately walk out" Jin-kyung said as they laughed "Wouldn't it be awkward"

"I would do the same" Hyunkyung agreed.

( Sorry for making you guys wait for a new chapter, been busy with stuff. And I also don't want to write bc ik it's the last couple of chapters and I don't want this book to be over but sadly it will have to one way or another.  Next chapter out maybe tmrw or the next day? Idk anyways hope you enjoyed 🤍 )