25✿

Her outfit ⇧

Her outfit ⇧

Na-ri shivered as she stood by the beach not far from So-eun and patiently waited for the lady to call out the first participant who would be picking his partner.

"Han-bin will now go first"

Na-ri heard the lady say and looked up to see him walking directly towards her in his blue blouse "Hi" He said with his usual smile and went to stand next to her "Hey" She smiled back.

Kim Han-bin interview:

"I've been attracted to Na-ri since day one, there was something about her that just caught my eye, I can't describe it. And honestly, I can't see myself picking anyone else.

They watched in silence as Jong-woo went and stood next to Seul-ki, Yoong-Jae went to So-eun after he spoke to So-e, Se-jun heading straight towards So-e, and Dong-woo joining Seul-ki and Jong-woo after hugging Nadine.

"The last participant, Jin-young"

He stood up upon hearing his name and started walking towards the end of the beach, where Na-ri was.

She caught his gaze and smiled widely watching as he came closer.

Kim Jin-young interview:

"When I first saw Na-ri I knew she was the one I wanted and I wasn't interested in anyone else. I don't think I can ever get enough of her...she's just perfect. And I might sound stupid for saying this but, it was love at first sight" He confessed.

"You look gorgeous" He complimented and went to stand next to her "Thank you" She looked at the ground trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Look they're leaving" Han-bin pointed to Se-jun and So-e as they walked away hand in hand "I'm happy for her" Na-ri smiled.

After So-eun and Yoong-Jae left together it was now Na-ri's turn to make her choice as they both turned to face her.

"Na-ri, I am thankful for the memories we made here together, I'll never forget them." Han-bin smiled and she nodded smiling back.

"From the moment we locked eyes I knew you were the one for me, now I need to know if I'm the one for you" Jin-young stared at her, eyes filled with hope as Na-ri smiled hearing his words.

"Han-bin, the moments we shared with each other are definitely unforgettable, I enjoyed every second I spent with you. I'll continue to support you like how you've supported me and I hope you can find a special someone to share even better memories with" She finished and went to give him a small hug before turning to face Jin-young who was a nervous wreck.

Na-ri held out her had to Jin-young with a smile "Your the only one for me, Jin-young shii" He looked at her with a wide grin before grabbing her hand and holding it in his own as they walked away ready to leave the island, together.

"I knew it!" Han-hae jumped out of his seat in excitement smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm so happy for them" Da-hee says her voice laced with joy "They're made for each other I'm telling you" Hyunkyung comments.

"I'm glad she chose him" Jin-kyung smiled "But I do feel sorry for Han-bin, he must be heartbroken" Jin-kyung added.

"But then if she did choose him, it may have been out of pity" Hyunkyung says "Yeah that would've lead to only Han-bin being happy in the relationship"   Da-hee agreed.

"Yeah I guess so" Jin-lying sighed still feeling sorry for the man.

"I feel so happy right now" He exclaimed "I can finally call you mine" She giggled hearing his words "Me too" She smiled staring into his dark brown eyes.

"How about I take you on that ride you wanted to go on" He asked "Really?" She didn't think he would remember "Yeah, maybe tonight?" He suggested "I would love that" She smiled and started swinging their connected hands back and forth causing him to chuckle "Cute" He whispered to himself.