24᪥

Jin-young was the first to wake up and quietly left to the bathrooms leaving Na-ri still asleep.

On his way back Min-su had stopped him "Hey do you think we can talk?" She asked with a small smile.

"Uhm.." He glanced back at the tent "Yeah sure" He agreed not wanting to come off as rude "Okay" They had left together.

"He was hesitant to go" Hyunkyung said "He probably wanted to go back to Na-ri" Jin-kyung told him "Yeah" Hyunkyung nodded.

Na-ri woke up not long after that and decided to get up and look for her friends but wondered where Jin-young was.

"She finally woke up" Nadine smiled and told her to sit with them "Was I asleep for that long" Na-ri chuckled and sat next to Se-jeong "Both of you were" Yoong-Jae told her as they laughed.

"Where are the others?" Na-ri asked no one in particular "So-e is with Se-jun same with Jong-woo and Seul-ki but I don't know where Jin-young is" Nadine explained "I think I saw him walking with Min-su" So-eun exclaimed "Okay"

Time skip to after dinner

"Where are the others?" Na-ri asked no one in particular "So-e is with Se-jun same with Jong-woo and Seul-ki but I don't know where Jin-young is" Nadine explained "I think I saw him walking with Min-su" So-eun exclaimed "Okay" •Time skip to after ...

Her outfit ⇧

Na-ri sat herself in between Yoong-Jae and Jin-young and grabbed herself a soda.

"It's our last day here, so when else can we reveal our jobs and ages" Han-bin said with his usual grin "I'm excited" Jin-young says.

"Let's start with Se-Jeong then" Jong-woo suggests "Mystery girl" Nadine laughs.

"Well I am 26, and I work for a model agency" She told them "Really?" They were shocked "That's so cool" So-e said and they clapped.

"Next I'll tell you my age" Han-bin says "I'm really curious" Nadine smiled "I think 29" Se-jeong guessed "I think 25" Min-su said "29 and 25? Well I'm 24" He says shocking everyone with how young he was.

"Your eight years younger than me" Dong-woo exclaimed "Jong-woo's face went pale" So-eun pointed out laughing "He thought he was the youngest" Yoong-Jae laughed "I've been treating you like an older brother this whole time" He said making everyone laugh "I'm sorry" Han-bin smiled.

"Se-jeong suits being a model" Da-hee says "She really does" Jin-kyung agreed.

"I wonder if she knows Na-ri from the industry?" Hyunkyung questioned "There's a chance she might" Han-hae said.

"Can I ask a question for Na-ri?" Jong-woo asked "Yeah" She nodded "Who did you pick for the best first impression" He questioned.

"For the best first impression I picked Han-bin. I chose based off who I enjoyed talking to the most" She confessed pointing at Han-bin.

"I'm gonna ask the same question for Yoong-Jae" Dong-woo says "I chose Na-ri, she really caught my attention on the first day so that's why" He answered "Really?" Dong-woo was surprised.

"Shall we take turns answering this question?" Han-bin suggested "Yeah" Jong-woo agreed "So what were your thoughts Jin-young?" Se-jun asked the guy in black "I chose Na-ri because she's my ideal type" He confessed "I see"

"Han-bin" Seul-ki said "I picked Na-ri too because I was really curious about her" He looked at the girl.

"This question is for Han-bin and Jin-young" So-eun says "When you guys were fighting in the pit, were you fighting for the same girl?" So-eun asked and they both looked at each other before Han-bin answered "Yes"

"I'm gonna ask Na-ri one more question. Out of all the dates you had in paradise, which one was your favorite?" Jin-young turnt to face her with a smirk on his face "That's savage" Se-jeong gasped.

"This is their last night together they're suppose to be having fun" Jin-kyung scolded "Started out as fun but now it's just intense" Hyunkyung laughed.

"I wonder how she'll answer this question" Da-hee says.

"I don't think I have a favorite, I enjoyed all of them" She said without breaking eye contact "Okay then" He smirked.

The night went on as they talked, laughed and got to know each other better before it was time to each say their farewell's to this experience as the night slowly came to an end.

( Second to last chapter guys 😞 I didn't really know what to write so I kinda just did the same questions the asked in the show lol anyways hope you have a good day or night 🤍 )