5✾

As soon as the lady said start Nadine a So-eun went straight for Seul-ki leaving the other three waiting for an opportunity.

Once they had gotten Seul-ki out they began going against each other.

So-e and Se-jeong waited and then they were gonna go for each other completely forgetting that Na-ri was behind them.

As soon as Na-ri saw they were both gonna fall she took the chance a went up to So-e making her completely fall leaving Na-ri and Se-jeong.

Everyone let out a gasp as they watched Na-ri strike her first move.

"Go easy on me please" Se-jeong begged chuckling nervously as she saw how competitive the girl was.

Finally smiling after having a frown on her face she said "Sorry but I need that ice americano right about now" Which made everyone laugh.

Na-ri unexpectedly but quickly striked at Se-jeong catching her off guard and making her loose her balance.

Na-ri helped Se-jeong up and smirked "Good game"

"Wow" Jin-kyung gasped as everyone was still shocked.

"I didn't know she was this competitive.." Da-hee says.

Hyunkyung randomly started clapping causing the staff to laugh.

"Na-ri will now choose two people to accompany her to have a meal." The lady said.

"I choose...Han-bin and Jong-woo to accompany me today." Shocking everyone with the last person.

"Na-ri has chosen Han-bin and Jong-woo, please meet at the garden in twenty minutes."

"Jong-woo?!" Jin-kyung yelled "What about Yoong-Jae"

"I saw Han-bin but Jong-woo?" Han-hae says confused.

"But why?" Hyunkyung exclaimed "It doesn't seem like she likes him in a romantic way"

"I agree" Da-hee nods.

Kim Na-ri interview:
"I chose Han-bin shii because he is obviously one whom I'm curious about and I chose Jong-woo shii because I see him as a great friend who I have no romantic feelings for which made me more comfortable and relaxed around him." "Why didn't you choose Yoong-Jae instead?" A staff member asked "Yoong-Jae shii? Well, I couldn't really tell if he was interested in me or not and I could see he was unsure about his feelings towards me which I didn't really like." Na-ri nodded satisfied with her answer.

The outfit ⇧

The outfit ⇧

"I hope you weren't waiting long" Jong-woo begins to say as they walk up to where she is.

"It's ok I just got here" she smiled at them warmly "Please, take a seat"

"Thank you for picking us" They say at the same time which made them laugh "No it's ok, it's my pleasure seriously"

They started digging in praising whoever made this delicious food.

"May I ask something?" Jong-woo turns to the girl.

"Shoot" she looked at him sipping her americano.

"Why did you choose us? You don't have to answer if your uncomfortable" he asked which made her smile that he considered how it could make her uncomfortable answering.

"I chose you guys because I was more comfortable and relaxed around you two rather than the others" she said as she flashed them a smiling making them smile as well.

"You know at first I thought you were cold and hard to approach" Han-bin says "Me too, I had no idea what you were thinking when you weren't smiling" Jong-woo laughs.

"Yeah I get that a lot" she chuckled "But I was really nervous on the first day, even though I didn't show it" she opened up.

"Ahh really?" Han-bin begins "You looked confident and it looked like you knew what you were doing" he said remembering the first day.

"Really? Good because that's what I wanted people to see" she said making the both of them laugh.

"I like this trio together" Da-hee smiles to the others "Don't you guys agree"

"Yes one hundred percent" Jin-kyung adds.

"It's like they're all close friends and can talk about anything to each other" Han-hae explains "Exactly" Hyunkyung says.

Time skip to the Girls tent

"How was it did you have fun" Nadine asks as the girl takes a seat next to her "Yeah it was good I had fun" she nods "You seem tired" Seul-ki says as she laughs at the girl almost falling asleep on Nadine's shoulder.

"Mhmm" she chuckled.

"I'm so nervous for tonight" So-e says changing the topic "I haven't made my mind up yet" So-eun exclaims rubbing her head.

"What do you guys look for in a guy?" She-jeong suddenly asks when the room went silent.

"Well I like cheerful guys you know?" Seul-ki begins "Someone who also takes care of me and I can look up to them. Someone like that"

"I get what you mean" Nadine nods.

"I like guys who have a chill vibe to them and guys who are mature" So-e explains.

"Yeah me too" So-eun smiles.

"And you Na-ri?" Se-jeong asks.

"Hmm, I like guys who are confident in their feelings towards me and match my energy" Na-ri responded "If that makes sense" She laughs which caused them to laugh as well.

"I'm gonna take a little nap" Na-ri begins to yawn "Ok we'll leave you alone" So-e smiled.

"Thank you" she waved at them leaving.

( This was a little rushed so sorry about that. Who do you think she will pick to go to paradise with? I think the answer is obvious though. Hope you enjoyed )