Pillowtalk

bethmead_ just posted a story

~

The afterparty is in full swing when I arrive, still on a high post show. I keep catching Leah's eye across the room, sat with the girls and looking gorgeous. My times been taken up by group pictures and various speeches, all in full praise of the concert. I feel electric, like everything has lead to this moment.

I finally get a moment to breathe when Lucy comes up to me with a martini, "Your drink." She says with flair and I thank her, "Thank you for everything you've done for us tonight, it's been a blast!" She says with a slur, clearly enjoying the party.

"You're welcome mate." I say as we clink glasses and I take a sip, "Shit, that's fresh."

"Oi, Izzy!" Beth shouts from the makeshift dance floor, bopping along to Wham's 'I'm your Man', "Come join us!"

I make my way over with Lucy, eyes possessively on Leah who smirks as I come over.

"Hey." I say shyly, unsure where to put my hands as I step in close to her.

She makes the move for me, wrapping her arm around my waist. "Hello yourself." She clinks her glass against mine, "How you feeling superstar?"

I smirk and put my arm around her shoulder, inciting lots of ooos from the girls which makes us laugh, "I feel good." I say honestly, and I lean in to whisper in her ear suggestively, "I'll feel better when we get out of here."

She squeezes my hip, I see the hunger in her eyes as they dance across my face and down to my lips.

"Fucking hell Leah!" Georgia laughs as she points over, "Get a room!"

"Oh we plan to!" Leah shouts back as the girls cheer, I can hear a few 'I knew it's' and I shake my head laughing as Beth comes up gushing about the show.

We spent around half  hour chatting and dancing, and although I planned to take it easy I end up having a worm-off with Keira.

I'm sat chatting to Alessia about her new contract with Gucci, who I'm also an ambassador for, when Leah politely interrupts us.

"Your drink finished, yeah?" She asks with a smirk, nodding towards the empty glass in my hand.

I lift the glass and tip it over, no contents spilling out.

"Well, would you look at that!" I say with awe, "Is that our cue?"

She only winks at me and we both make our rounds saying goodbye.

The cars already running when we leave Wembley.

~

My minds about to explode because this fucking keycard won't work.