The Lovefest part 1

izzystyles posted to her close friends story

~

To their disappointment, Leah and Beth weren't chosen for international duty in October. They understand they still need more playing time, but It still stings them both. To cheer them up, I've booked a weekend a at manor in the lake district: Thursday to Sunday, with us all watching the England game Friday night. Jen and Amber are tagging along too, joining us on the Friday.

"Do you think people will think we're a throuple?" Beth asks absentmindedly from the backseat of my range rover, uploading a story on her instagram of me singing whilst driving. I look across to the passenger seat and catch Leah's eye, my girlfriend rolling her eyes at her friends antics. I try and hold back a smirk.

These two together are comedy gold.

Leah sighs. "Why would people think that Bethany?"

"Well, cus we're going on a little holiday together." Beth states with a smile teasing her friend. I try and concentrate on the road but i'm pretty sure she's drawing a cock in the condensation of the window.

"Literally, nobody's going to think that." Leah replies with the thinning patience one would have with a four year old repeatedly asking questions. "What about when Jen and Amber turn up?" She counters.

"Fivesome." Beth shrugs her shoulders. She leans forwards in her seat to address me cheekily. "I bet you've had one of them Izzy."

"Oi!" Leah scolds Beth with a frown as I laugh.

"I actually haven't!" I chirp up proudly, sending Beth a wink in the rear view mirror. "First time for everything this weekend though, Meado."

Leah whips her head around and fixes me with the sternest look.

It's so hot.

"Stop that." She says firmly but I can see the glint in her eye. She knows i'm joking but she's also too aware I love her jealous side. "You're mine and mine only."

"And don't I love it." I say lowly and bite my lip. I reach across to hold her hand and bring it up to kiss. Her gaze completely softens.

Beth groans loudly.

"I did not think this through." She says to herself, her voice laced with exasperation. "I forgot you two are like Morticia and Gomez Addams."

I bark out a laugh and let Leah's hand go to change down a gear. "Who's who?" I ask curiously.

"You're Gomez." They both say at the same time.

"Fairs."

~

We arrive at the large grounds mid morning.

"Jesus." Leah breathes out as I tap the code into the gate. "Izzy this looks huge."