Seven day Baecation

day 1 : bliss

"We've been here a grand total of three hours Iz and I never want to leave." I declare as I stretch further on the sun-bed, admiring the view of our private beach house and definitely admiring the view of the bikini clad goddess next to me. "You look good in leopard print."

I watch as her lips quirk up into a grin, clearly preening at the compliment. "Zucchini, leopard print bikini."

Walked right into that one.

"I wish you never saw that video." I deadpan as she cackles, all too happy to make fun of me as per usual, even though I secretly adore it. I can't help but laugh along with her as I roll my eyes. "I thought they meant Zoo."

"It's hilarious." She fires back as she places her sunglasses on her head. She turns to me and regards me with a low wolf whistle. "You look really pretty, by the way."

I blush at her compliment, and even more so at the way her hungry eyes trail down my body. She smirks as she reaches to pass me a bottle of corona. I shoot her an unimpressed look but take the bottle anyway. "You know I can't over indulge too much this week." I add to remind her I'm still supposed to be keeping fit and match ready for our game mid January.

"Of course not, Captain." She teases and winks at me as she takes a sip of her own. I watch as her eyes drift towards the water. "Fancy a dip in the pool?"

"Would never pass up the chance to get wet with you, honey." I fireback flirtatiously as she raises her brows with a beaming smile. I think of all the times she's commented at how proud shes getting of my witty comebacks, especially if they're of the naughty kind. "I think you've rubbed off on me a little."

All she does is grin as she gets up off her sun-bed and holds her hand out for me to take. She pulls me up against her body and leans in to press her lips against mine in a loud and over dramatic smooch.

She pulls back with an innocent smile, but I don't miss the suggestive way she eyes me up and down.

"Actually, I've rubbed off on you a lot."

leahwilliamsonn posted on her story

izzystyles posted on her close friends story