Start Spreading the News

STYLES & WILLIAMSON LOVE AFFAIR

A timeline of how the current biggest name in music fell for the Lioness Captain.

Fans speculated a budding relationship from the two since early May, when the singer followed the football superstar on social media platform Instagram. Further speculation came about when Williamson took part in an online game on radio show Capital FM, involving Styles. 

The two were pictured yesterday in an intimate display on the streets of Hampstead Heath near the pop-stars home. The internet has since gone wild with approval in support of the London born women.

The powerhouses have been spotted on numerous dates, including days out at golf and dinner dates at romantic restaurants. Leah, 26, has frequently posted the singer, 28, on various instagram stories - fuelling many fan's speculations. Styles has been linked at events with Leah's England and Arsenal teammates; including a private invite to her own Wembley show, where Williamson was spotted becoming emotional over her beau on stage.

A source close to Izzy has told the Sun: "She's been mad about Leah from the get-go. Sparks flew from their first meeting and they have been dating throughout the summer. From what I've heard it's serious."

We've reached out to Izzy Styles and Leah Williamson's representatives but have yet to receive further comment.

~

~

The nerves wreak havoc within me as I sit on a breakfast stool and watch through the window at Leah outside on her phone to her management team. After the initial shock, she pretty much put her game face on and got to it. Unfazed, calm and resilient, I watch as she nods and listens attentively to what her team says. She talks animatedly with her hands, driving down a point with firmness. If I wasn't so anxious I think I'd be turned on.