Scandal!

As Leah gets ready for her charity luncheon this afternoon, I sneakily send a few texts on my phone, making sure everything is set up for the surprise I have planned. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly, even if she's been constantly eying me suspiciously everytime I'm on my phone.

I throw my phone on the counter as I enter the dressing room, a nervous excitement building up inside me.

"Wow!" I wolf whistle when I finally see her done up, admiring her in a stylish suit, my attention fully stolen. "Do you expect me to let you walk out of the house like that?"

She smirks in the reflection of the mirror as I press myself up against her back while she does her belt up. I move her hair out of the way of her neck and press kisses there, lingering each time.

"Stop it," she warns playfully. "I'm on a strict schedule this afternoon."

"Well, maybe if you stop looking so good all the time, I'll leave you alone," I murmur against her neck as she leans into me, doing nothing to stop my hands from snaking around her waist. "But that's never happening, is it?"

With a mischievous grin, I playfully nip her as my hands find her belt, undoing all the work she's just done.

"You're so naughty," she sighs, though she makes no move to stop me. "You better be quick."

As my phone buzzes on the counter, I quickly spring away from her, rushing over to check my notification.

"Iz!?" Leah gasps in mock disbelief as I focus on my phone and fire off a quick message. "Something more important than this?"

"It's just Jenny," I say, pocketing my phone out of her reach and flashing a charming smile. "You know what she's like, the battle axe."

"Right," she says, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "You've been shady with your phone recently."

"No, I haven't," I absolutely have. "It's just work stuff."

"Well, I won't interrogate you because I love and trust you," she states firmly, crossing her arms and giving me a pointed look. "But just so you know, I've got my eye on you."

My girl doesn't let anything slip past her.

I flash her a grin and move in closer, stealing a quick kiss on the lips. "Calm down, Detective Inspector."

"Forgive me for finding it strange that you're glued to your phone every time you get a message," she tuts, though she doesn't resist another kiss from me. I maintain my grin, which only seems to rile her up more. "Stop with the charm offensive, you're acting suspicious."

"Hey, I've had a bump to the head, you know?" I pout, feigning hurt. "Be nice to me."

"If you had used that excuse a month ago, I might have fallen for it," she teases with faux annoyance, her hand gently cupping my face. "Your head is perfectly fine."

"I'd appreciate a more glowing review, especially after all the hard work I put in," I flirt back with a grin.

"Idiot," she responds affectionately before pulling me in for a kiss.

I moan softly into the kiss, feeling desire stir in my stomach as my hands start to explore.

She suddenly pulls back, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips as she does up her belt.

"I should be heading out soon!" she chirps cheerfully, leaving me staring after her in disbelief.

~

As soon as Leah leaves, I spring into action.

I swiftly change into a low-key outfit, topping it off with a cap and sunglasses. Locating the small bag I had stashed under the bed, I sling it over my shoulder.