Jealousy, Jealousy.

I didn't expect to spend the evening at the Vogue party to be at odds with my girlfriend.

Izzy had arrived back from the states last night and we'd spent the morning making the most of each other's free time, lazily having breakfast in bed and doing her self proclaimed "favourite form of exercise".

"Let's call tonight off." Izzy murmurs against my neck, tracing soft kisses down my throat. "I've missed you."

"Baby." I moan as her hands wander. "I can't just call it off. It's an important night."

Izzy lifts her head up and smirks at me, her hands reaching for my own as she places my arms above my head and pins them down. "More important than this?"

I bite my lip and groan. "You're not being fair."

That devilish smirk stays on her lips as she tilts her head.

"I'm serious." I say as I try and move my hands, doing my best to ignore how turned on she's making me. "I promised Alex we'd go together."

Her hands loosen the grip. "You're going with Alex?"

I swallow as I watch her face fall. "And Mary." I hurry to say. "We're all sat together, remember we spoke about it a few days ago."

"I thought we would go together." She says lowly as she sits up to straddle me, having no idea the affect it's having on my focus. "Can't you just meet them there?"

I wince as I try incredibly hard to not stare at her toned body. "I've already arranged for Alex to pick me up."

Izzy rolls her eyes and swiftly gets off me, storming into the bathroom.

"Izzy!" I shout, confused at her reaction. "Baby, I'll still see you there."

The door to the en-suite swings open as she stands in her fluffy robe. I bite my lip from smiling at how adorable she looks.

"It's not the same." Izzy all but whines. "I've missed you so much and you know at these events my time gets monopolised by everyone else. I wanted to be on your arm."

"I—." I stutter as she glares at me with her arms crossed. "I'm sorry. I didn't think."

"Well, what were you thinking?"

"Izzy I don't want to argue." I say as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "I guess I just thought If we went together it would take away some of the limelight of what we're really there for."

"You think I'd do that?"

"No of course not." I quickly defend as I gather the sheets around myself and sit up. "It's just an important event, Iz. It's not like the usual circus."

"Circus." Izzy laughs humourlessly. "I get it."

I watch as she opens the door to her walk in closet and roughly goes through the wardrobe.

"Izzy?" I call out, the guilt of what I said wrecking me. "Look I didn't mean how that came out. I just—."

"No, I understand perfectly." Izzy calls back sarcastically. "A bit of fun you can call me. Important events you call Alex. Got it loud and clear." She gives me a thumbs up and a sarcastic grin. This woman.

"Don't twist what I said—."

"I'm not twisting anything, sweetheart." She cuts in with a sickly sweet voice. It tells me exactly how fuming she is. "You need to start getting ready. The glam team will be here soon." She adds emotionlessly, holding up a dress and inspecting it.

I scoff as she hums to herself and turns to filter through her jewellery. I get up and keep the sheet around my body as I traipse into the closet.

"We need to talk about this." I implore as she continues to ignore my presence. "I've clearly upset you."