It's All About You

I'm lost in a naughty dream when I'm roused by a warm sensation between my legs. As I slowly open my sleepy eyes, my mind takes a moment to register what's going on in between my thighs. A wave of hot breath teases my skin, igniting a thrill that courses down my spine. It suddenly clicks - Leah is indulging me with a surprise.

My heart races as I feel her lips and tongue exploring me, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I struggle to contain my moans, still in the in between of sleep as my body becomes more alert.

I was exhilarated by the unexpected wake-up call. Still naked and pliant from the night before, I surrender myself to her lips and tongue. She grips my thighs and I lose myself in the moment, I feel her touch and the intensity of her desire for me. Her mouth works wonders, her tongue flicks expertly in various ways that quickly drive me to desperation.

As I reach the peak of pleasure, I can't help but let out a sharp gasp. She looks up at me with a smirk, her eyes filled with desire.

I come undone quickly after that, gripping the sheets beneath me as I moan out her name, and she gently coaxes me as I come down from my high.

"Happy Birthday, my pretty girl." She has the audacity to smirk as she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Did you sleep well?" She teases as she comes back up the bed to lay beside me. She props her head up on her hand whilst she trails her other up my stomach and along my chest.

My birthday. Right.

My thoughts are a jumbled mess as I attempt to regain my composure, my breath hitches from the delightful onslaught. "I—well, yes," I finally sputter out with a smirk. "Waking up definitely got an upgrade today. Thanks for that."

"It's all about you today!" She declares with a proud smile, leaning in to plant a swift kiss on my lips. "And I must say, Miss Styles... you're looking very good for 29."

"Could you kindly pass on the message to that Twitter account claiming I peaked at 23?" I banter with a wink.

We exchange soft, loving smiles with each other.

"Oh, Happy Valentine's Day!" I blurt out, finally connecting the dots as my brain power catches up, while my body is still reveling in the aftermath of my orgasm. I notice her start to frown, so I swiftly place a finger on her lips. "Before you protest, love, these occasions can totally coexist—been proving it for twenty-nine fabulous years."

I giggle at her playful pout, but my attempt to protest is swiftly dismissed as she pushes my finger aside. With a mischievous tilt of her head, she gazes at me in a way that, had I not already been lying on my back with my legs spread, would have certainly put me in that position.

"And how many times do I have to remind you? Today is all about you." She counters with a flirtatious grin. "Whatever Valentine's Day surprise you have up your sleeve can definitely wait until tomorrow."

"Who said I got you anything?" I flirt with a teasing grin as she playfully scoffs.

"Knowing you, you at least got me lingerie." Well, shit. "Oh my god, am I right?"

"Nooooo?" I drawl out, attempting to play it cool and keep a straight face, but her radiant smile gives me away. "Besides, isn't today supposed to be all about me? At least, that's what you said, isn't it?"

Her laughter fills the room, a sweet, high-pitched giggle that makes my heart flutter and reminds me why I fell in love with her so quickly again and again.

It always hits me how absolutely smitten I am with her. She's like a beautiful contradiction - fiery yet delicate, with a heart that overflows with love for everyone and everything. I can't help but picture a future where I get to call her my wife and share all the adventures life throws our way. She isn't just my love; she's my favourite kind of chaos, and I wouldn't have it any other way.