A House of Hijinks

THEY MOVE-IN STYLE

THEY MOVE-IN STYLE

Singing sensation and ELLE magazine's 'Woman of the Year' Izzy Styles has put her Hampstead home on the market. The 28 year old has spent an impressive five year stint in the central London area, but yesterday she was pictured with her Lioness Captain girlfriend Leah Williamson, as the pair made several trips with boxes to various hired-out moving vans. Our sources say the couple have purchased a Hertfordshire mega-mansion, forking out just shy of £10 million for the exquisite contemporary building. Fans will surely be disappointed with this very private fortress, with social media platforms TikTok and Twitter usually packed with grainy pictures of the couple taking romantic strolls around Hampstead heath, it will be hard to catch a glimpse of them around this high-end rural area. The move finishes off a busy January for the two, who started the new year off on a luxurious holiday in St Lucia. Even more exciting, this big move is just in time for the pop-star's Valentine's Day Birthday next month. Social media has gone into a frenzy over the couple, with fans often speculating on an impending engagement or if they've already tied the knot in secret. Either way, we're really happy for them.

~

leahwilliamsonn posted a story

~

"You my girl are in big big trouble."

Even though the tone of her voice suggests she's serious, it still doesn't stop the excited grin that pulls at my lips. "Don't threaten me with a good time." I say lowly without turning to her, as I lazily attempt to arrange our clothes into the right sections.

"I'm serious." She huffs with a whiney tone as I hear her drag a box along to the entrance of the room. "You labeled a box 'sex stuff'. One of the removal men just dropped it at the front door with a red face."

Shit.

I turn to her with a sheepish smile as she glares at me and leans against the entrance of our brand new walk-in wardrobe.