Past Mistakes, Periods & Parties

izzystyles posted on her story

~

leahwilliamsonn posted on her story

~

"Can I ask you something?" I mention as we half heartedly watch tv, lounging on either side of Izzy's huge sofa in her Hampstead Heath home. She's lay relaxed as I massage her feet in my lap.

"If it's about how much something costs, I promise you I genuinely don't know." She laughs as she eats a slice of orange, "I can pass you on to whatever interior designer did it, though."

I laugh back at her and tickle the bottom of her feet, nearly causing her to drop her little plate of orange slices, "It's nothing to do with your house, I promise I got all those questions out my system." I hadn't. The house was ridiculously lavish. "It's something people have commented on your pictures."

Izzy raises her brow and places the plate on the coffee table before relaxing back into the sofa, "Go on."

I look down on my own hands massaging her feet as I take a breath. She nudges me with her foot  and gives me an encouraging smile.

"Ok," I begin, laughing a little nervously. I press the mute button on the remote to quiet the tv. I turn back to look at her, a gorgeous smile on her face and those beautiful eyes studying me. "I was just curious about Kendall."

Her smile falls, I've caught her off guard and her reaction doesn't fill me with positivity.

"I don't know what people are commenting-"

"No, she comments." I say, trying to sound as level as I can even when jealousy burns within me, I see Izzy swallow and toy with her necklace. "People obviously see it and put their own two pence in, but she has commented."

Izzy shrugs, a sudden blasé charade of hers is playing. "I don't even follow her."

Not a proper answer.

"I don't care who you follow, Iz." I admit honestly, "But there's obviously a history there." I state plainly, watching as her act falls and her shoulders deflate. She sighs heavily. I move her feet off my lap and slide over closer to her and take her hand in mine. "I'm not pushing you, I swear."