【3 YEARS AGO】

MAXWELL CROISX SILVESTRE POINT OF VIEW

   THE sunlight touches my eyes in an excruciating way. I groaned in annoyance as I blinked my still blurry eyes. When my sight turned crystal clear, I gasped upon seeing my unfamiliar view.

The whole room is white. Starting from the ceiling, the wall, down to the white marble tiles. The furniture surrounding the room was the opposite of the interior color. I'm not good at distinguishing colors since I am colorblind, but aside from the black pieces of furniture, there are also bright colors.

A dresser was in the side, and a gray couch that matches the rug was found. There's also a white mirror attached to the wall and a life-drawing painting. Wala naman masyadong gamit sa paligid. But still, this room is too bright for me.

Hold up!

This isn't my room! My eyes darted on my bottoms as my eyes grew wider when I noticed I was only wearing my black boxer shorts. My hoodie and my pants weren't to be found!

I abruptly turned my head in the opposite direction when I heard the door bang from the wall. I was speechless when a beautiful woman appeared.

She had long, auburn-color straight hair that had curtain bangs, adding more emphasis to her face.

Her light brown fox eyes and her naturally red bow-shaped lips look perfect on her. Her eyelashes are thick, curled and long. She has a medium tan complexion, lifted cheekbones, arched eyebrows, and a small yet pointed nose. To sum it up, her face looks like it peered out of fashion magazine covers. 

She has a supermodel factor and an overflowing sex appeal.

My eyes widened upon realizing who's the girl in front of me. I remembered her! She's the woman who maliciously gave me a lap dance in front of everyone last night!

What is she doing here?!

Don't tell me.  .  . I glance down at myself again. I'm not wearing anything aside from my boxer shorts! Then she's only wearing a robe! God knows what's inside that tiny robe of hers!

I feel like teary-eyed when I looked up at her. My heartbeat quickened when our eyes met. I don't know why my heart suddenly beat shamelessly. My emotions are overflowing: confusion, curiosity, fear, and bewilderment because of this girl.

"Did you take my virginity?!" I blurted out.

My frown deepened when I noticed her reaction. She bit her lips so hard, obviously to suppress a laugh. Why would she laugh at this situation?!

"Virgin ka pa?!" she snapped, looking at me with disbelief.

I nodded silently, controlling the tears to pool in my eyes.

I never did it to someone else. I am not embarrassed that I am still a virgin at my age. I do believe that virginity really doesn't matter nor diminish someone's worth. Moreover, I hadn't had a girlfriend since birth. Not because no one likes me but because I suck in communicating.

I have a hyperbrain and hyperthymesia. I was classified as a genius, but my EQ wasn't that high. I have poor social skills, and expressing my feelings vocally isn't easy for me. 

Isa rin 'yon sa rason kung bakit wala akong kaibigan. I only have one trusted friend, which is Kier, and he's older than me. I am the youngest in our class, and all my classmates see me as their rival. Because of my high IQ, I was lack of friends.

I've been saving myself for my future wife, and this girl just took it. She's not even my girlfriend, to begin with! She's a complete stranger!

"We didn't have sex last night!"