CHAPTER 7

The Nickname

     I WOKE up early and decided to go to the gym in Rockwell and eat breakfast at the coffee shop. Wearing a brown sports bra and high-waisted leggings, I drive my car to Rockwell while listening to music.

Sandra has an issue about her making out in public. It spread in the social media like a wildfire because the guy has a girlfriend. Although, they were cool off and he didn't tell Sandra about it.

We're not actually friends, but I do feel bad about her. A lot of influencers were making content about her, bullying her. It's funny how they advocate an antibullying campaign on their social media when, in fact, they're a bully themselves. What a hypocrite.

It's really scary how social media twists our minds to say or do something offensive towards other people.

"Khriz!"

I turned around to see who called me, and I was taken aback when one of my bedmates before was in front of me, smiling so wide.

"Hey, Shawn!"

"Good Morning, Khriz." Ngumiti siya kaya ngumiti rin ako. "Ngayon na lang tayo ulit nagkita, ah? Are you done with your routine?" he asked.

"Uh-huh." I answered and drink on my water tumbler. Tumaas ang kilay ko nang makitang sinundan ng mga mata niya ang labi ko papunta sa straw. I hide a smirk. "Ikaw ba?"

 "Yes, do you want to eat breakfast together? May alam akong masarap na kainan," he says casually.

My brows automatically arched when I noticed the fire in his eyes. "I'm expecting edible food, Shawn." My lips rose when I saw his reaction. "I'll just take a shower,"

Mga lalaki talaga!

Nang matapos ako magshower, kumain kami malapit lang din sa gym. Shawn was the second to the last bedmate I had. He was from Ateneo, taking up legal management. Our situationship lasted for three months before we called it quits. He's so busy with his studies that we barely see each other. Tumigil kami sa pagiging bedmates dahil pareho kaming nagsawa.

"Do you remember that time we. . ." He trailed off and stared at me. "I think about that all the time," he says sensually.

My eyes narrowed. "Hindi ako sigurado kung pareho ba tayo ng iniisip pero. . ." I trailed off and gestured him to lean closer.

He looked confused, so he leaned closer.

"I remembered that I made you cum so bad with just four pumps of my palm in your dick," I whispered, stifling a smirk when I saw him getting flustered with my boldness.

"Y-You're. . ." He swallowed hard. "Damn it. You made me horny, Khriz!" he chastised me by whispering.

I let go of the silverware to wipe the side of my lips using the tissue. Then, I exaggeratedly gasped. "I did?! I'll take that as a compliment," I said, and grinned.

After we done eating, hinatid ako pabalik ni Shawn sa gym. I got into the Porsche, stuck my head out, looking at Shawn, who was on the side of the window.

"Thanks for today, Khriz. Next time, ulit?" his voice was full of hope.

"You bet," I grinned and just waved at him.

Mabuti na lang at maluwag ang traffic kaya agad akong nakarating sa Silvermoon tower. Nasa loob na ako ng elevator, scrolling my phone to check my emails and my notifications on Instagram. I have an upcoming photoshoot next week. In addition, I also have a few to-do content that are due this week.

When I got out of the elevator, I kept my phone in my bag and sauntered towards my unit but stopped midway because a familiar person was leaning against my unit's door. He's only wearing black Jersey shorts and a white tee shirt, but he made it stylish just by wearing it.