A LETTER FOR EVERYONE

Hi, Fushia here!

Finally, after five months of writing this story, CTWW has officially ended.

To be honest, I wasn't ready to let go of this story, the reason why it took me awhile before finally posting the rest of the chapters. I got attached so much with Croisx and Khrizanta that I don't want them to end, huhu.

Thank you for patiently waiting in my every update. I hope you enjoyed reading CTWW! I really appreciate your support and comment on my story. Thank you for your unwavering support and love for my story and characters.  I will be forever grateful to all of you.

Let's say goodbye to Maxwell Croisx Silvestre and Khrizanta Louisse Altamirano-Silvestre. . . Our favorite couple.

I hope that Croisx made you realize that you deserve someone who will love you genuinely— the love that is pure and solid. The love that isn't because of your body or how you look, but a love that will make you feel enough.

You deserve someone who will never judge you. A man that will respect you and the man that will never allow another person to disrespect you.

You deserve a man who will see you as his future wife, not just a girlfriend material. You deserve a man who will remind you every day how valuable you are.

Lastly,

Always remember that virginity, body count and experience in sexual intercourse don't measure your worth as a personYou deserve so much love and respect.

You are much more than your hymen, and you should never settle for people who fail to see you for who you are. Do what feels right for you and makes you feel good about yourself. Don't let other people make you feel bad about the choices you make. 

Your body, your choice.

Thank you so much for being part of my journey in CTWW! I hope Khriz and Croisx will always have a special place in your heart.

I already posted Familiá Altamirano Series #4, Dustin's story! See you there!

Sincerely,

Fushia

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang CROSSING THE WILD WAVES (Familiá Altamirano #2) 🎉