CHAPTER 33

Who are you?

     THIS is my first time having an acrobatic photoshoot. I've tried many photoshoots, but this is my first time posing like an acrobat. The result will be displayed on the digital billboard in Times Square.

"Khrizanta, hold your waist and lift your leg. That's it!" the photographer demanded. "Perfect!"

Wearing black knee boots and a black one-shoulder high cut one-piece leotard, I rested my palm and my knee on the floor. My other knee lifted as my other hand was holding my waist. 

"You're doing great! Now, I want you to stand up and lift one of your legs, slightly bent it!" he demanded. Lumapit pa siya sa akin para maayos ang gusto niyang pose. "There! Perfect!"

The flashes of the cameras were blinding my sight, but I didn't budge. I kept my posture even if it was making my eyes irritable. I kept posing and posing until we took a break for a quick retouch. Rowan retouched my lipstick and powder as Bella immediately came closer to fix my hair— she parted it in the middle and tied it in a low bun.

When the shoot resumed, I lay my upper body on the floor as my bottom body lifted in the air. I lifted both legs, but the other slanted at a 10-degree angle. My right hand rested on my ass. I was basically posing upside-down!

"Last one shot!" I heard the loud flash of the camera. "There you go! It's a wrap! You're amazing, Khrizanta!" The photographer praised, making me smile. 

Five hectic months have passed. I am now getting ready for the upcoming New York Fashion Week. I have a Versace runway show to attend, and I'll be the first model to walk down the runway and showcase the designer's clothing collection. Ilang buwan lang niyan, I will be in Europe for the Milan Fashion Week and Schiaparelli.

But regardless of the tight work schedule that I have, I managed to visit my American neurologist for my monthly consultation. I need some updates about my condition. I want to ask him if my amnesia is getting worse or nah.

The Versace runway show for the spring collection came, so it was another busy week for me and my team. I was already done walking on the runway, so I switched my outfit into a new dress but still from the same collection. The cameras surrounded me, taking photos. The flashes of the cameras were blinding my sight, but I didn't budge.

"Who are you wearing, Khrizanta?"

"I'm wearing the newest spring collection of Versace. So are my shoes, jewelry, and bag were all from the Versace," nakangiting sagot ko at tumingin sa camera.

After taking shots on the red carpet, I entered the event hall for the after party. Denver was behind me, following me. My eyes narrowed when I saw one of the basketball players I had lunch with before. We didn't date or make out. We just ate lunch, but the fans so did the paparazzi, thought we were dating. Magkaibigan lang naman kaming dalawa.

I'm actually a fan of their team. Since I went here in the USA, nahiligan ko na ang manood nang basketball. I became a fan of the sports. But some people were spreading rumours that I was only watching the game to find a boyfriend and not to watch the game. I lost the desire to attend basketball leagues because of those rumors.

"Khrizanta! Hello, darling!" Donatella, the Italian designer and the female owner of the brand, approached me. She gave me a fiery kiss on the cheeks. "You did well earlier! How's the show?"

"I was mesmerized by the new designs! It was refreshing and amusing to the eyes," I commented with a soft smile on my lips.

She grins, looking proud. "Thank you. Anyway, I saw your sizzling digital billboard in Times Square and girl, you were smoking hot!" she praised me again.