CHAPTER 18 🔞

Spooky Nights

WARNING-R18. Read at your own risk.

ON THE evening of the Halloween party, I walked over to Croisx's place and knocked on the door, waiting for him to open the door. Since we were going to the same party, it would make sense to go to the party together.

When Croisx opened the door, he stopped and looked at me from head to toe. "W-Wow. You look incredible." He commented with amusement.

When it came to costumes, I didn't want to dress up as something cliché. I liked being a bit different from others.

I went all out with my costume by dressing as Jessie from Toy Story. Wearing a cropped white tube with oversized buttons, yellow detailing, and cuffs on my arms. I partnered it with denim panties, cow print chaps and a brown belt.

I completed my costume with a red cowgirl hat and pigtails for my auburn red hair. On my feet were brown high-heeled brown ankle boots.

I examined him, too, and grinned at how he looked in a Harry Potter costume- Plain black robes, black slacks and a collared, button-up shirt that he partnered with a scarf with red and gold stripes and a red and gold tie. For an added effect, he brought a black wand. Not gonna lie, he looks good in his costume.

Croisx knotted his eyebrows in question. "Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" he asked, consciously.

I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Nothing." I took his hand and pulled him through the door. "Come on, Harry Potter. We have a party to attend to." I chirped and pulled him until we reached my car.

It's the Altamirano tradition to attend a party every halloween. Kung noon ay sa paskuhan kami naghahasik ng lagim magpipinsan, ngayon ay sa poblacion kami. When we arrived at the site of the street party, I made sure that my car was locked so if ever someone tried to pull out my car, I'd be notified.

I looked around the street. Everyone dressed in a costume. Some are scary, some of them are characters from movies and the others are random outfits put together to create a costume. So nice! Everyone was creative about their costumes.

May mga food stalls sa labas ng bawat bar dahil punuan. But since we already have a reservation, sa loob kami. Medyo puno na rin ang Notorius HQ, but it was safer and more convenient for us because there's a chair and a table.

Kung punuan sa bar ay pwedeng sa labas na lang magparty. I think it was more fun outside since it was a street party. Kaya lang, siksikan at mas hassle dahil prone sa stampede sa sobrang dami nang tao.

I pulled Croisx to the table, where I spotted my cousins ​​sitting. May isang babae silang kasama sa table na sa tingin ko'y si Dahlia. I'm glad all of them were here.

"Khrizanta!" masayang bati ni Hazel at bumeso sa akin. Ngumiti kaagad ako at lumingon kay Croisx na nakatayo sa gilid ko, mukhang nahihiya at naninibago sa mga taong nakapalibot sa amin. "I love your costume! You look so sexy!"

"Ako pa ba?!" nagyayabang na sagot ko.

"Hi, Khriz!" Kumaway sa akin si Dahlia, best friend ni Hazel at dating love interest ni Duke. "You rock your outfit!"

"Thanks! You look good, too!"

My sight flew to the man beside Dustin, and my face lit up when I saw Dwight. He's wearing a blue suit, and underneath the coat is a Superman T-shirt. He's also wearing black specs for an added effect.

Hazel was wearing a Princess Mia costume. Dustin is wearing a Joker costume with his red suit and half-face clown paint. Duke is a vampire doctor. Dahlia is wearing a sexy witch costume.