CHAPTER 35

Waves Of Memories

   WOKING up with my body aching all over, especially my down there. I smiled when I saw Croisx's handsome face beside me.

He was still sleeping with his arm below my head and his other hand wrapped around my waist. Nasa leeg niya na ang mukha ko. His breathing was so calm and warm it was hitting the top of my head.

I smiled and stared at him, admiring his face the whole time. I stayed in that position for a few minutes, savoring the majestic view. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

After he asked me to be his girlfriend again, I kissed him as an answer. And yes, we ended up at the bed again doing cardio.

We didn't end at the second round. We had our third in the bathroom, on the bathtub while I was riding him, on the balcony while he was taking me from behind. We even did it on the wall- he was standing while my back was slamming on the wall, and my legs wrapped around his waist.

Hindi ko na alam kung anong oras na kami natapos o ilang sukdulan na ba ang narating ko sa sobrang nakakabaliw na sarap na idinulot niya sa akin. But it was already dark, hindi na rin kami nakakain nang dinner dahil pareho kaming nakatulog sa pagod.

I moved my hand and lightly traced his face. My eyes widened when he suddenly held my hand and moved it inside his boxers.

I tried pulling my hands when his shaft twitched by the sudden move. I couldn't help but gasped. Nakita ko ang pagmulat ng mga mata niya at paghugit nang ngiti sa kanyang labi nang makita ako.

"Good morning," he greeted me using his husky voice.

I smiled. "Morning. . ." I pulled my hands out of his boxers. I saw his lips twisted for a wicked smile.

Matagal kaming nagkatitigan bago siya ngumiti muli at hinaplos ang aking pisngi. My eyes shut when he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

I let out a moan when his lips went down to my lips, biting the bottom lip and pushing his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned again as I deepened the kiss. I changed my position without breaking the kiss. I sat on his stomach and straddled his hips.

He groaned when he felt my weight. Nagmulat siya ng mga mata. Binigyan ko siya ng makahulugang tingin pero umiling siya. He held both side of my hips slowly sat down from the bed with me on his lap.

"We can't, babe. You're still sore, and I still have flight to catch on," he muttered gently, trying not to break my heart again.

"I'm okay, babe. Ditch that flight and just use my private jet," I muttered, started grinding above him. He sighed heavily as his gaze darkened. There's a flame of lust in his eyes.

I smile seductively and lean over his neck, planting kisses. "You smell good,"

I felt his adams apple move in anticipation. Bahagya akong bumangon at tumitig sa mga mata niya. He licked his lips and cursed before attacking my lips. I groaned in triumph.

Since he was only wearing a boxer, it was easy to have access to his manhood. He gripped my ass and slowly helped me to fit his cock on my core. We moan in unison when we felt each other's heat. He's so big! Palaging punong-puno ang pagkababae ko sa kanya!

I smiled when I spot Croisx cooking breakfast. He showered first on the bathroom before me. May bitbit naman pala siyang damit na nasa loob nang kanyang bag. Hindi na kami nagsabay at baka hindi na kami matapos sa pagligo.

He's now wearing a white oversized sweater and a pair of navy blue slacks. His hair was still a bit wet making him look so hot. I marched towards his way and sat on the table, making him glance at me. His lips automatically formed a smile when our eyes met.