CHAPTER 14

Photoshoot

I WOKE up with only a few drops of blood on my pad. Today is the last of my period. Finally, the hell day is done! To celebrate my freedom, I decided to go to gym and buy groceries at the shopping centre.

Bago pa man ako tuluyang makalabas ay tinapunan ko muna ng tingin ang sariling repleksyon sa salamin. My eyes scanned through the entirety of my body. I even tilted my body sideways to check out my outfit properly.

Wearing my pink sports bra and black leggings, I left my unit and drove to Rockwell.

Noong matapos ako sa aking workout routine, dumiretso ako sa shopping store na malapit sa Rockwell at bumili ng stocks para sa buong buwan. After doing the grocery, dumiretso ako sa isang coffee shop para magbreakfast.

I ordered Belgian waffles and a mocha latte. I was enjoying the food when suddenly my phone vibrated. I picked my phone that was place on top of the table and saw a new text from my handler.

From: Denver

Don't forget your photo shoot today. Don't be late. And also I won't be there to assist you, so just bring a friend with you, okay?

Bring a friend with me? She knew I didn't have that many friends!

I sighed and grabbed the phone with both of my hands and typed a reply for her. My eyebrow lit up when an idea popped into my mind. I looked for Croisx's contacts. As far as I know, he doesn't have class today, and he might like to accompany me to my photoshoot.

My lips formed a smile when I immediately received a reply from him and said that he would be there. I couldn't stop smiling while finishing my food, and when I finished, dumiretso na ako pauwi sa condo.

Since the photoshoot is scheduled for 2 pm, I still have a lot of time to do something else. So, I decided to take a nap before I faced a surge of exhaust later. Half an hour before the scheduled time, I woke up from a nap. Humikab ako at inayos ang pinaghigaan bago dumiretso sa banyo para maligo.

I wore a simple white Prada tank top and paired it with mom jeans. Then, I let my hair be in its usual style. As for my feet, I chose to wear a white stiletto that matches my outfit. I didn't bother to apply makeup since I already knew that there would be makeup artists who would fix me for the shoot. However, I applied a lip balm to avoid getting dry lips.

Nang tignan ko ang orasan ay halos bente minuto na lamang ay alas-dos na. I clutched my Prada tote bag and surveyed my entire room to check if I had missed something. Noong makasiguradong wala, nagtungo na ako palabas.

A small smile appeared on my lips when a familiar towering man was waiting outside my unit. He was leaning on the wall with his hand in his pocket while the other was holding his phone.

What a good looking man.

I'm quite curious why he accepted my invitation to go with me. There's nothing for him to do there. I'm sure he will get bored on the shoot.

Habang hindi niya pa ako napapansin ay mabilis ko siyang pinasadahan nang tingin.

He is wearing white trousers and a blue-striped button-down polo that he paired with white Jordan shoes. On his body was a crossbody bag from Saint Laurent. His hair is styled like how Koreans do with their hair. He was also wearing his specs, which made his entire outfit aesthetic. He really got a taste in fashion.

I walk cautiously, trying not to make any sounds before I knock on his shoulder as I say 'boo', making him startled. Agad itong napatingin sa akin at napatayo ng diretso. His eyes fell all over me before they returned to my face, staring at me for a long time, curiosity and admiration danced in his eyes.