CHAPTER 19

Behind His Facade

      I WOKE up to the feeling of fingertips running through my hair and another hand sliding down my cheeks. The comforting sensation caused me to let out a low groan and slowly open my eyes, looking around before my eyes settled on the man lying beside me.

Croisx's arms possessively wrapped around my body while my cheeks were resting on his hard chest, feeling his heartbeat. His hair was messy, his eyes glowing, and his smile is so wide that I could feel how happy he is.

"Good morning." He smiled at me softly. I melted at the sight of his dimple.

"Morning." I smiled back, doesn't care how I look like after waking up. I'm still hot, I know. "How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour." An hour?!

I gasp. "You should've woke me up."

He shook his head and trailed his finger to my face, brushing the messy, loose strands away. "I didn't want to. You looked too peaceful."

I smiled and nuzzled my cheek into his chest. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to eight." He replied.

I raised my gaze at him. "Too early. What's your plan for today?"

He cupped my cheeks in his hand, stroking it to feel the gentleness of my skin.

"I'll go to the training centre. Have I already told you I do kickboxing?"

I shook my head. "You didn't."

He gently stroked my hair. "Now you know. Do you want to come with me?"

I couldn't help but smirk as the images of us doing nasty things last night appeared. "I already did last night. We both did," I muttered erotically.

He gasped at my boldness as redness climbed up on his entire face. He buried his face on my head, making me chuckle on his cuteness.

I cupped his cheeks and smiled warmingly at him. "You're so cute. Don't worry, I'll come with you today."

He reciprocated the smile. "Okay. . ." He bent down to kiss my lips. "I'll take you to the shower."

I let out a low shriek when he carried me to the bathroom like a newborn baby. Then, carefully, he sank me into the bathtub. Hinayaan niya akong magbabad sa bathtub at mga ilang oras pagkatapos, he knocked on the door and carried me like I was limped.

He gave me a pair of blue shirts and his Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Habang nagbibihis ako, siya naman ang naligo sa banyo. I teased him by telling him we could shower together, but he declined. His face turned bright red as his lips trembled in embarrassment. Jesus, he blushed like he had never seen my body.

I was shocked when I saw my entire body in front of the mirror. I have plenty of love bites on the curve of my chest, collarbone, and especially across my neck. My lips were deep pink and a little swollen, and my makeup was already gone. Probably, Croisx removed it. He always does. . . I appreciate him for doing it, always.

My body ached as I moved, but there wasn't a part of it I despised. I loved it. I love how different my body feels like after sex.

Nang matapos siya, naabutan niya akong nakaupo sa kanyang gaming chair. He immediately walked towards me, stopping from behind me. I looked up at him. He then leaned forward to kiss my forehead. He earned a warm smile from me.

"Babe, may I dry your hair?" he asked while holding the black blow dryer.

I nodded. "Alright. If you insist."