CHAPTER 23

I love you

     I PRESSED my lips against Croisx's soft lips for a goodbye. I smiled and gestured my hand in the air, telling him to leave.

His lips protruded a bit. "One more kiss and I'll leave." He muttered and pulled me against his body so he could kiss me. I couldn't help but moan when he bit my bottom lip and delves his tongue inside, causing the kiss to deepen.

Mahina ko siyang tinulak dahil halos higupin niya na ang labi ko. "Go, alis na. Baka malate ka,"

He pouted, sulking. "Okay.  .  . I'll see you later, babe."

I waved my hand at him as I watched him leave. Nang mawala na siya sa paningin ko ay pumasok na ako sa loob. I started doing content for work. I'm also answering emails from brands that want to collaborate with me.

The following days were like a roller coaster. November came to an end in a blink of an eye. December na ngayon, and this month will be the 3rd month since Croisx and I became boyfriend-girlfriend. Soon, when the right time comes, our paths will drift away like we didn't exist in each other lives.

We didn't see each other for two days because he went to Laguna with his groupmates for their thesis proposal. Croisx is busy, but he always has time for me. He always put me together with his priorities.

As for me, I spent myself accepting offers from brands. I have three schedules for shoots and events this week. I'm also excited to inform Croisx that I will walk in the runway fashion show again.

I was currently blow-drying my hair when I heard the doorbell rang. I immediately pulled the socket of the blow dryer and marched towards the door, revealing Croisx.

The moment the door opened, I immediately jumped off to hug him. My legs snaked around his hips while my arms were on his nape and his hand on my back, protecting me from falling.

Nagulat naman siya sa biglang pagyakap ko sa kanya. Nahulog pa ang bitbit niyang bag dahil sa pagsalo niya sa akin.

"Guess what?! I'm going to walk on the runway again this Saturday!" I announced cheerfully.

His eyes widened. "Really?! I'm so proud of you, mi vida." gumanti siya ng yakap sa akin at hinalikan ako sa noo.

He kicked the door to close it before he walked towards the sofa and sat down. Natawa ako sa ginawa niya. I am now sitting on his lap, nakaharap sa kanya. His hands were on my waist, supporting me.

"We need to celebrate? Hmm?" he whispered against my ears.

I licked my bottom lip and crawled my hands on his body. "What if we celebrate it on the bed?" I whispered, giggling.

His eyes abruptly flashed in burning lust.

"I like that." He muttered huskily and stood up, still carrying me like a sloth, and he was my tree.

I felt his hand crawl inside my clothes until it reached my chest. I saw him lick his lips before he captured mine for a kiss. His kisses went down to my neck, giving me soft kisses there.

He admiringly stared at my body after he successfully removed all of my clothes. He licked his bottom lips as he stared at me.

"You are so pretty, mi vida," he whispered against my skin, placing a quick yet gentle kiss on my lips before sucking my taut bud.

I bit my lips to stifle a moan when I felt his hand start to massage my mountains.

"Croisx. . ." I moaned his name when he started thrusting slowly inside me.