Ch. 1 Living Together with the Wonder Woman

Marvel Universe.

New York City, Manhattan, Sky Apartments.

"Russell, don't you want to explain your so-called business trip?"

Russell sat on the sofa in his own living room, looking embarrassed as he gazed at the woman standing in front of him.

She was a very beautiful woman.

Tall and well-proportioned, with a figure that was alluring, she had a face even more beautiful than most Hollywood actresses.

Her name was Diana Prince, self-proclaimed 25 years old, a staff member at the American Museum of Natural History in New York. Her expertise was in human cultural studies and archaeology. She was proficient in several languages, including Ancient Greek, Greek, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Latin.

Her usual breakfast consisted of two fried eggs and a slice of toast, and her favorite coffee was a latte. She had a habit of drinking a small glass of whisky before sleeping at night.

Why did Russell know all this?

The reason was simple: Diana had been his girlfriend for the past two years.

However, this girlfriend of his, who had lived with him for two years, was now holding a sword in her right hand and a shield in her left. She stood less than a meter away from him, with the sharp tip of the sword pointing at a newly emerged structure on his left shoulder—a "mystical creature" with large white eyes, sharp teeth, an extra-long red tongue, and a head connected to the body only by black tentacles.

Diana was now dressed in an attire he had never seen in reality but was oddly familiar with. She looked at him sternly, as if questioning whether he had used a business trip as an excuse to fool around.

Presently, Diana was clad in a form-fitting battle armor that resembled a strapless vest.

The armor was primarily dark red, and the edges of the well-rounded and perky bust area and the belt were constructed in a pattern similar to the letter "W" using golden metal.

Her lower body was covered in a seamless dark blue skirt that was part of the armor.

This skirt was a tad short, revealing a vast expanse of fair and tender skin.

Continuing down from her curvaceous, long, and smooth thighs, she wore combat boots that resembled thigh-high boots.

Like the armor, the boots were predominantly dark red, with golden accents along the upper and lower edges.

Russell's gaze traveled down Diana's delicate and stunning face, tracing her graceful neck like that of a swan. He then moved to her clavicle, revealing a generous expanse of fair skin. Following the subtle but elegantly curved rise, his gaze went further down to her flat, toned abdomen and an exquisitely slender waist.

Although concealed by the form-fitting armor, he knew just how impressive the elasticity and core strength of that seemingly soft, flat abdomen were.

His girlfriend's waist was not just a waist—it was a curved blade of the deadly Damascus sword!

Russell was well aware of this.

Continuing downward from her waist, his gaze lingered on the absolute domain beneath the dark blue skirt for a few seconds.

Then, following the gracefully contoured legs, his eyes reached the combat boots that rose to just over her knees.

From top to bottom, he thoroughly scanned Diana. Swallowing nervously, he cautiously lifted his right hand, slightly pushing the seemingly sharp blade of the sword away.

Only after the gleaming, cold sword tip was no longer pointing at the newly emerged structure on his left shoulder did he finally speak in a slow, deliberate manner, "Um... Diana, shouldn't you explain your current attire and that incident where you sliced through the Rhino-Man armor with a single swing?"

From their first meeting, he had known who Diana truly was.

But he had never revealed her secret, and he had even willingly gone along with her charade.

Wonder Woman!

His girlfriend of two years was none other than the Wonder Woman from the neighboring DC universe.

Various clues indicated that Diana, like him, was a traveler who had somehow crossed over into this world.

As for when Diana had arrived here, Russell had no idea.

But his own arrival in this world had occurred three years prior.

It had happened on a moonless, stormy night.

Russell, who was sound asleep at home, was suddenly kicked out of his bed.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in this world.

Being an avid reader of online novels since middle school, he was no stranger to the concept of being transported to another world.

Broadened by his extensive reading experience, he quickly accepted the reality of his situation and swiftly familiarized himself with his condition and the world he was in.

Firstly, this was still Earth.

However, it wasn't the Earth he was familiar with. Instead, it was a world with superheroes like Captain America, Spider-Woman, and the Fantastic Four.

When he "woke up," he found himself sitting on a bench in Central Park, New York, dressed in a clean and tidy tracksuit.

Aside from the clothes he was wearing and the shoes on his feet, he had a driver's license that served as proof of his identity.

The photo on the driver's license was still him, and the name was Russell Bradly. It stated his age as 18, and he was a Half American with U.S. citizenship.

Apart from his clothes and driver's license, he was essentially penniless after his arrival.

To make matters worse, he hadn't received the grandest privilege that a traveler could hope for after crossing dimensions.

He didn't have any cheat codes!

Of course, this was merely his initial misconception.

His cheat codes, or rather, his "Infinite Reward System," appeared three months after he crossed over.

"Infinite Reward System!"

"Reward: Infinity Ultron; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Dark Doctor Strange; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Power of Odin; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Endosymbiotic Battle Armor; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Venom Symbiote; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Kryptonian Heritage; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Unknown!"

"Reward: Blessing of Wonder Woman; Status: Inactive; Activation Conditions: Become the boyfriend of Wonder Woman, Diana!"

...

On that day, in front of the entrance of the American Museum of Natural History, he encountered Diana, dressed in a stylish milky white women's suit and a pair of slender high-heeled shoes.

The moment he saw Diana, his cheat codes came online, and they provided him with seven rewards.

In the days that followed, he exerted all his efforts. With his interesting personality, silver tongue, looks and demeanor not inferior to those of Greek gods, he ultimately succeeded in winning over the beauty. He won the heart of Diana, the Wonder Woman, and obtained the first reward from the system, the Blessing of Wonder Woman.

"Reward: Blessing of Wonder Woman; Status: Activated; Activation Conditions: Become the boyfriend of Wonder Woman; Activation Effect: After activation, you will possess a physique far surpassing that of an ordinary person and possess a faint demi-god power."