Ch. 11 Russell's Marksmanship

The Cross hadn't fully disclosed the details of the situation to Russell, precisely to keep him unaware that Wesley was his son.

An eye for an eye, cutting the grass and rooting out the roots!

This was Russell's typical approach.

If Russell had known that Wesley was his son, given Russell's previous behavior, he probably would have casually taken out Wesley as well. He was the kind of person who wouldn't even spare the neighbor's dog!

Although Russell currently appeared quite "friendly," the Cross didn't dare to bet on it.

The Cross couldn't fathom that Russell not only knew about his little secrets but was also well aware of them.

To prevent Russell from inadvertently eliminating Wesley without being informed, the Cross didn't hesitate and immediately followed suit.

In just a matter of seconds, the Cross had devised a strategy.

If Russell attacked Wesley, Wesley would undoubtedly meet his demise.

However, if he attacked Wesley himself, relying on the unreasonable curved trajectory of bullet-curving, the Cross was confident he could wound Wesley without killing him.

Russell and the Cross's figures soon caught the attention of the Brotherhood's assassins.

Seeing the two of them approaching the textile factory, the Brotherhood's assassins on the wall didn't waste a moment. They drew their firearms of various lengths, prepared to shoot at any moment.

Yet, just at this moment, Russell, who had been strolling leisurely towards the factory gate, suddenly exerted force with his legs, propelling himself like a cannonball to the steel gate of the factory.

Bang!

The tightly shut steel gate resounded as if it had been struck by a fully loaded heavy truck, emitting a startling sound.

Simultaneously with the tremendous impact, a dent several tens of centimeters wide appeared at the center of the steel gate.

The next second, the steel gate was sent flying.

Venom enhanced!

After practicing and getting accustomed to it last night, Russell had fully grasped the "Venom Symbiote" reward.

Venom's possession allowed an ordinary Earthling to possess strength far beyond that of a normal human, lifting dozens of tons with ease.

Russell's physique already surpassed that of regular people.

Under these circumstances, utilizing Venom's strength, his power reached an astonishing level.

He merely strengthened his right leg slightly with the Venom, then kicked open the metal gate of the textile factory.

This...

The Cross knew Russell was a superhuman.

However, he hadn't expected Russell's interpretation of "entering through the front gate" to be like this.

Not only was the Cross astonished, even the Brotherhood's assassins on the wall couldn't help but widen their eyes, staring incredulously at the steel gate that had been kicked away.

The flying gate caused the surrounding walls to shake like during an earthquake.

Was this the power of the Continental Hotel's ace assassin, the Traveler?

Although the Brotherhood's assassins hadn't seen much of Russell, they had heard of his name.

Debuting two years ago and receiving an invitation from the Continental Hotel within a month of his debut.