Ch. 14 A Small Test

Turn, draw the gun, aim, and fire!

Fluid and seamless, all in one breath!

Despite Sloan's relatively older age, his skill was still very impressive, even better than most of the Brotherhood's assassins.

In the blink of an eye, he had even completed a certain level of tactical thinking, aiming at Venom Russell's left eye.

For most organisms, the eyes were a vulnerable spot.

Targeting the eyes of a foe might not be the most precise choice, but it was certainly one of the wisest.

Especially since Venom Russell's eyes, larger than a normal person's fists, were like bullseyes on his black head.

Confronted with the rapidly incoming bullet, Russell didn't dodge; it was as if he hadn't even had time to react. He stood his ground, allowing the bullet to hit his left eye.

Success!

Seeing the bullet precisely hit Russell's left eye, a moment of satisfaction flashed through Sloan.

However, in the next second, his joy evaporated.

The bullet that struck Venom Russell's left eye was squeezed out effortlessly, just like squeezing toothpaste.

On the seemingly soft and exceptionally white left eye, there was not a trace of damage.

Compared to the body that could easily deflect bullets, the defense of the eyes was indeed slightly weaker.

But that didn't mean Sloan could just shoot a bullet through Venom Russell's head using a Mauser pistol.

The bullet had indeed penetrated the left eye, but it had only gone in by a tiny amount.

For the Venom Russell in symbiote form, this level of damage wouldn't even take a fraction of a second to heal.

Russell didn't give Sloan a chance for a second shot.

Five snake-like black tendrils burst forth from his body, entwining Sloan's limbs and neck like pythons, lifting him off the ground.

"Mr. Sloan, this isn't a suitable place for conversation. Let's go back to the tunnel," Russell reverted his head from Venom form, revealing his true appearance, and said calmly.

Without waiting for Sloan's response, he carried Sloan back to the underground passage and casually closed the iron door.

Sloan was definitely going to be killed!

He had figured out "Bullet Curving" and "Adrenaline Autonomous Control."

However, before he killed Sloan, he had some small experiments to conduct.

Experiments related to his Venom abilities.

Although he currently possessed all the abilities of the Venom symbiote, what he had was not a true symbiotic bond.

Compared to the systems that other space-time travelers had, his system was far from user-friendly, almost dismissive.

His ability to withstand bullets with his body was a perfect example.

Since the system wasn't keen on explaining these things, he had to test them himself.

Among the numerous Venom powers, one in particular piqued his interest: Genetic Replication!

When Venom symbiotically attached to a host for a certain duration, it could replicate the host's abilities.

For example, Deadpool's healing factor and Spider-Man's superpowers.