Ch. 23 Villainous Style

The Punisher knew Russell would come looking for him, but he never expected Russell to appear before him in this monstrous form.

When the intelligence personnel of the mainland hotel were tracking him, he knew that Russell would surely seek him out.

Not to mention, Russell had always been known in the underground world for his reputation of "settling debts."

In order to deal with Russell, the Punisher had done quite a bit of research.

However, he never anticipated that Russell would conceal two unknown abilities: the Bullet Curving technique and the monstrous form.

It's not fair to say he didn't prepare well in advance; even Russell himself hadn't anticipated acquiring the Bullet Curving technique so smoothly.

Having extracted all the firearms from his body using the black tendrils, Russell didn't immediately attack the Punisher. Instead, he stood his ground and beckoned with his finger.

The Punisher was undoubtedly going to die, but before ending his life, Russell intended to test his Bullet Curving technique against him.

Toying with an enemy in the midst of battle wasn't a good habit.

Whether in movies, TV shows, or anime, there were scenes where villains toyed with the protagonist.

These villains, who could have potentially won, ultimately became mere foils to the protagonists due to their arrogance and verbosity, ultimately leading to their demise.

Under normal circumstances, Russell wouldn't engage in such behavior during combat.

However, he didn't mind giving the Punisher a small opportunity to resist.

Seeing Russell's actions, a hardly noticeable trace of delight flickered across the Punisher's face.

Good!

The opponent was becoming arrogant!

Although the situation on the scene was still far from favorable, Russell's "arrogance" gave the Punisher a glimpse of opportunity.

He slowly got to his feet, retrieved the pistol he had discarded earlier, and produced his final flashbang.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The instant he drew the flashbang with his left hand, the Punisher fired three shots at Russell.

At the same moment he fired, Russell also opened fire.

Controlled by the black tendrils, the Glock 26, Glock 34, and AR-15 fired simultaneously.

Bullet Curving technique.

Simultaneously controlling three guns to execute the Bullet Curving technique, especially when one of them was an automatic rifle, was a new experience for Russell.

Although he wasn't using his own hands to perform the Bullet Curving technique, the black tendrils didn't disappoint.

The Brotherhood's signature skill, the Bullet Curving technique, was successfully executed by him.

The arcing bullets collided forcefully with the Punisher's bullets in mid-air, emitting a clanging sound before deflecting from each other.

The Punisher hadn't hoped to land a shot on Russell.

Upon discovering that Russell had mastered the Bullet Curving technique, he knew it was difficult to gain the upper hand in a gunfight.

Despite this, he persisted in shooting.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang...

He frantically pulled the trigger, emptying the magazine in a matter of seconds.