Ch. 15 Superhero-like Descent

Bullet Curving is a superpower that can be acquired through learning.

Apart from the curved trajectory of bullets, there's no fundamental difference between Bullet Curving and other shooting techniques.

This implies that even if everyone can use Bullet Curving, the effectiveness of the technique can vary from person to person.

The same shooting technique can yield different levels of precision between individuals.

This disparity might arise from innate talents or differences in effort.

Although the system didn't explicitly state the level of Bullet Curving granted by the Fate's Assassin reward, comparing it with the Bullet Curving replicated from Sloan makes the gap between the two quite evident.

In simpler terms, Sloan's Bullet Curving pales in comparison to the one awarded by the system.

The difference is as significant as hitting the bullseye at ten meters compared to hitting the bullseye at fifty meters.

With the advanced Bullet Curving skill from the system reward, Russell's accuracy in mid-range shooting significantly improved.

If he were to acquire abilities related to long-range sniping, he would essentially have no weaknesses in the field of marksmanship.

In fact, his long-range sniping ability was decent at the moment, comparable to that of a normal human sniper.

However, in this world of superpowers, the sniping skills of a regular human could merely keep up with the competition, but it couldn't be considered an outstanding ability.

After testing the high-level Bullet Curving skill from the system reward in the dim underground passage, Russell once again fully transformed into Venom. He followed the tunnel back to Sloan's study.

Sloan was dead, but the matter was far from concluded.

If he didn't want to be harassed by Brotherhood assassins in the future, he needed to send all of them straight to hell.

Textile factory, ground floor.

At this point, Cross not only failed to deal with Fox and the others in rescuing Wesley, but he was even forced up to the second floor by them, ending up back in the factory on the ground floor.

To make matters worse, he was injured now.

While he was indeed the most outstanding assassin within the Brotherhood, that didn't mean he could take on a group single-handedly.

Fox and the Gunsmith on the opposite side were proficient in Bullet Curving too.

The only silver lining was that Wesley didn't know Bullet Curving yet.

Otherwise, even getting back from the second floor to the first would be questionable for him.

By triggering his adrenaline, he managed to kill the Mechanic and the Butcher, among others, at the cost of injuring his left arm. He returned to the ground floor of the factory.

Now, there were only five members of the Brotherhood left on their side, including Wesley, who was still in his probationary stage.

Among these remaining five Brotherhood assassins, Wesley was clearly the weakest in terms of strength.

However, he was currently launching the most aggressive attacks, exuding an aura of recklessness, willing to risk his life.

Sold out by others, still counting money for others.

This is the best description for Wesley now.

Although the Cross is much stronger than Wesley, he couldn't bring himself to kill his own son and could only choose to step back.