Ch. 12 Venom Form

A perfect shot!

Whether it was the angle of attack or the timing of the shot, this shot was perfect.

Combined with the unreasonable curved trajectory of bullet-curving, there was no flaw in this shot.

The fox that fired the shot and the Cross, who witnessed the shot, both made this judgment.

Even Russell had to admit that this shot was indeed exceptional.

Under the impact of the bullet, his head tilted to the side, and his body followed the same direction, falling over.

However, just when everyone thought he had been killed by the shot, he steadied himself once again.

That shot hurt just a little bit!

After regaining his balance, Russell didn't hesitate. He exerted force with his legs, rushing into the interior of the textile factory through the passage in the wall.

Only after his figure completely disappeared from view did the Cross and the fox who fired the shot react.

He's not dead!

Russell, who had been shot in the temple, miraculously survived!

While they knew Russell was a superhuman, they hadn't expected him to withstand bullets with his body.

What surprised them even more was that the intelligence about Russell didn't mention this at all.

Apart from Russell himself, anyone who knew he could resist bullets with his body had been dealt with by him, without exception.

Even Diana, who shared his bed, wasn't aware of this.

Bodily bullet resistance!

Russell had only discovered this ability a year ago.

Speaking of this, a criticism of his "cheat code" system is unavoidable.

His system not only lacked a noticeable presence most of the time but was also far from user-friendly.

"Reward: Blessing of Wonder Woman; Activation Effect: Upon activation, you will gain physical attributes far beyond those of a normal human and possess weak demigod-like power."

The system's description of the activation effect was just a single sentence.

Apart from that, there was nothing else.

If it weren't for an accident during a mission a year ago that led to him being surrounded and shot at by various firearms, he wouldn't have discovered he could resist bullets with his body.

Attributes like strength, speed, and endurance could be noticed even without getting hurt, just from daily life.

However, the defensive attribute was a bit more challenging to ascertain.

Russell had never really tested how strong his extraordinary physique's defense was, at most using a knife or something casually.

The idea of shooting himself never crossed his mind, ever!

It wasn't until the accident a year ago that he discovered he could resist bullets to a certain extent.

Why to a certain extent?

The reason was simple!

He hadn't tested where his bodily defense limit lay.

As mentioned, he had never considered shooting himself.

Although he wasn't sure about the exact limit of his bodily defense, he was confident that common handguns and rifles couldn't inflict fatal injuries on him.