2 - "I'll marry you."

Y/N SWEATDROPPED AS she watches Yeoryeong staring intently at Dan-I

This scene felt so surreal to her.

Y/N didn't want to get involved with the main characters of inso's law, she didn't want to be part of the plot or even change it for that matter.

'I'll just ignore them all and live my life in peace with no drama.'

She looked over at the four boys. 'holy shit.. I feel like I'm going blind..'

"ACK!"

"my heart!!"

"Woo Ju-In just smiled at me!!"

Y/N stifle a laughter at the over exaggerated reactions.

Yeoryeong, who is her seatmate, looked at her. Which got Y/N to tense up a little and turn away.

Y/N looked back at Yeoryeong who was now texting Dan-I.

Y/N placed her earphones back on, hoping to give off the "Do not disturb me" energy and lays her head back down.

Ji-ho got up from his seat, he headed over to where Y/N and Yeoryeong is and the class was suddenly silent.

"Who's Ban Yeoryeong?"

Quiet whispers started to spread around the class.

"I am." The said girl responded, Ji-ho walked closer, "So you're the one who came first place?"

Yeoryeong glared at him, "Yeah, so what?"

"That arrogant girl! How dare she speak like that to Eun Ji-ho!.."

"So rude!"

The two just stared at each other for a couple seconds. Not breaking eye contact,

Dan-I was standing there, confused. She just awkwardly sat back down,

Ji-ho smirked. "Interesting, Just wait and see. I won't go easy on you next time."

Y/N looked at the two, awkwardly staring.

"Huh? We're you actually going easy?" Yeoryeong says.

Ji-ho ignored her and walked away as he sneers.

"Oh my god.."

"He's so cool!"

"I fell in love all over again!'

Ju-In walked over to Yeoryeong, "Wow! You're amazing! You're the first girl to ever talk to him that way!"

Yeoryeong was dumbfounded. "Eun Ji-ho! That's his name! And I'm Woo Ju-In!"

The students started whispering again, Y/N found it humourous.

'The last chapter I read was when Lee Ruda showed up. So in the highschool arc.'

"Anyway! You're the first person to ever talk back to him that way! Let's be friends~!" Ju-In shakes her hand at a rapid speed.

Y/N looked over at the three boys by the window. Yoo Chun-young next to Kwon Eun-hyung and Eun Ji-ho who is supposed to be next to Woo Ju-In.

'holy shit-' Y/N looked away to avoid contact with the red hair who noticed her staring.

She sighs, 'Looks like this is my new life..'

___________

School eventually finished for today, which was such a relief for Y/N because she was planning on finding a coffee shop to just relax in.

She ignored Yeoryeong dragging Dan-I out the classroom since it was part of the manhwa.

She got up from her seat as she packed her stuff. She immediately ran out of the classroom to search for a nearby coffee shop.

She found a nearby coffee shop since she asked a passerby.

'Finally! Some alone time, with nothing to worry about!' Y/N looked over at what she would like to order.

She suddenly felt a tall presence behind her and when she turned around she saw a drop-dead handsome boy who seemed to be about a couple years older- or so.

Y/N gaped, she couldn't believe her eyes. As if being in the same class as extremely good looking guys bsf enough, she had the so called "Once-in-a-lifetime-moment".

"Holy shit, Will you marry me?" She unconciously says aloud. Yeodan looked at the girl, completely bewildered.

He was silent, then he spoke up. "Did you just propose to me?"

Y/N smacked her mouth. "Fuck, did I say that out loud?!" She panicked.

Yeodan didn't understand the short girl in front of him, he had just been proposed just now.

Honestly, her facial expression was quite funny to him. He stifle a quiet laughter.

'how strange.' He thought. He looked away for a moment, just to order a few things and looked back at her.

She looked quite familiar. The platinum blonde hair that just reached slightly below her shoulders, and sky blue eyes.

"U,uh.. Sorry! I just say things unconsciously, but it's true though! I definitely find you hot! I mean- good looking!" Y/N bluntly says.

Yeodan couldn't contain his laughter anymore, this girl was just too amusing.

"Sure."

"Sure? What do you mean—"

"I'll marry you."