20 - "Chunyoung.. you can't just throw a chair."

Y/N WAS CURRENTLY WATCHING Yeoryeong, who was going to be rejecting someone

"Go out with me."

"Sorry, but no."

Si-woo was dumbfound, surprised even. A brutal rejection!

Y/N chuckled at Yeoryeong's quick answer, Ji-ho was honestly surprised how she could just plainly reject them without thinking of their feelings.

"How many seconds did it take for Ban Yeoryeong to reject him?"

"it took a second, barely even one to be honest.." Y/N says, Dan-I nodded.

"It hasn't even been a day or two since the last confession.."

"She is quite popular, the amount of confessions she gets are not even Surprising at this point." Y/N added.

Dan-I looked at the girl beside her and sweatdropped. 'like you aren't popular yourself..'

Ji-ho looked at the short blonde, "It seems like birds do flock together."

She raised a brow. "What? Although I get confessions, it doesn't even compare to the amount Yeoryeong gets."

Ji-ho deadpan. 'is this girl boasting about her confessions?—'

"Haa.. forget it, you won't understand what I mean." He looked away,

Y/N could never understand that guy. She just shrugged it off and ignored his weird comment,

"Wh- Hey!" Ju-In exclaimed, gaining everyones attention.

They now noticed Yeoryeong being grabbed by the upperclassman who confessed to her.

"Yeoryeong!"

"Let go of me!"

Ji-ho grabbed his arm, glaring at him.

"W-who the hell are you?" Ji-ho had a bitter look on his face,

everyone else surrounded Yeoryeong to check if she had been injured. "Yeoryeong, are you okay?!"

Yeoryeong had a disgusted look on her face, her face darken. "Haa.. I'd appreciate it if you stay out of my way from now on, senior."

She had a scary look on her face, she even scared Si-woo, who is their upperclassman.

"Ugh.. HEY YOU BITCH! YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR PRETTY, HUH?! THERE ARE MANY GIRLS WITH YOUR LOOKS TOO! JUST LIKE THAT BLONDIE! YOU AREN'T EVEN THAT GOOD-LOOKING YOU ARROGANT LITTLE WHORE!"

Y/N glared at him. 'the fuck?'

Even though she was indeed shorter than Si-woo, she still grabbed his collar. Glaring into his brown eyes,

"You piece of shit— who do you think you are?"

"D-do you even know who I am!?"

"Are you fucking deaf? Haa.. well, you certainly don't look like a bigshot to me."

"You—"

"Senior, shouldn't you apologised to my friend after spouting out shit right in front of her face? If not, I hope your parents won't mind seeing their son's ugly face all injure—"

Eunhyung smiled as he placed his hand on Y/N's head.

"Y/N, you shouldn't threaten people." She let go of his shirt, and hesitantly nodded at Eunhyung's words.

"Hmph, you're all just a bunch of bastards.." Si-woo scoffed, Eunhyung just continued to smile. He placed his arm around Si-woo's shoulder.

"Senior.. I heard in south jeolla province, there are many punishments that involve the use of body parts. Have you heard of it before? They pluck out your eyeballs and use them to play table tennis.. or they take out your intestine and use it as a jump rope." Eunhyung whispered.

"..WHAT..?!" His expression was full of fear, he brushed Eunhyung's arm off of him.

"Tsk! YOU 1ST YEAR SHITS THINK THAT IF YOU GO AROUND IN GROUPS AND DEFY US LIKE THIS THINK US SENIORS WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE? YOU BASTARDS DONT EVEN DARE TO MOVE AROUND ALONE, THATS WHY YOU GATHER AROUND IN—"

Chunyoung threw a chair near Si-woo, he managed to dodge the chair but that startled him.

Y/N, Dan-I, Yeoryeong and Si-woo looked at Chunyoung in disbelief, they gaped.

"We can go alone."

Si-woo noticed Chunyoung's facial expression that darkened. "W-what..?"

"You're really easy to beat. Get rid of the idea that we move around in groups just because of people like you."

'uh sir?? that was hella fine—'

Si-woo didn't know what to do, "F-FUCK! JUST YOU WAIT YOU BASTARDS!" he ran out of the room,

"Hwang Si-woo, 2nd year and Class 4." Ju-In says, Dan-I turned to look at him.

"What? Do you know him?"

Ju-In had an unamused look. "He's the leader of a gang of 2nd year deliquents. I've heard a lot about him here and there, but I didn't think I'd see his face."

Y/N hummed, she looked at Chunyoung who was now returning the chair he threw.

"Chunyoung.. you can't just throw a chair."

"Sorry."

She turned her gaze back to Yeoryeong, who just had a smile on her face.

Y/N hugged Yeoryeong, "You're really pretty, Yeoryeong."

Yeoryeong blushed at Y/N's words and hugged her back. "You too, Y/N-ah!"

The said girl just smiled.

Yeoryeong shouldn't deserve to hear those types of words just because she had rejected that person, no one should.

It's embarrassing and rude.

She pulled away from the embrace, "Next time I see that bitch.. I'll kick him."

Eunhyung pats the blonde. "Your language was quite vulgar today."

Y/N paled. "You should let it go for today.. I was mad and couldn't control my anger!"

Eunhyung chuckled, "fine. But don't say those words so casually next time.."

"Now then! Let's go! Weren't we planning to hang out today?" Yeoryeong exclaimed, Ji-ho sweatdropped.

"Ah.. okay.."

Everyone was unsure if Yeoryeong was just putting on a façade.

"Don't give me those faces, I'm really fine! I'm sorry.. but grateful to you all!"

Y/N exhaled and smiled at the girl,

'I'll still kick that seniors ass the next time I see him..'