6 - "Ji-ho, Would you like to be my-"

Y/N'S SUDDEN FLASHBACK ended because Ji-ho poked her cheek aggressively

She deadpanned as she smacked his hand away and walked over to Dan-I and Yeoryeong.

"The ocean looks so pretty~!" Yeoryeong says, Y/N and Dan-I shivered.

Yeoryeong wrapped her arms around Dan-I and Y/N's arms. "Looking at the ocean together is fun, right? Dan-I,
Y/N-ah?"

Y/N felt sparkles around the three of them. "Yeah." Dan-I and Y/N says simultaneously.

Ji-ho deadpanned. "..Are we just invisible to you guys?"

"Oh, Eun Ji-ho, since when have you been there?"

"I know right?"

"Who are you again?'

Before Ji-ho could say anything, Ju-In jumped on top of his back. "Let's go to the convience store! I wanna eat ramen while we enjoy the ocean breeze!"

"Get off me, Woo Ju-In."

Eunhyung agreed. "I'm a little hungry because I came here without eating breakfast."

Chunyoung nodded in agreement.

"Could you get ours too? Me, Dan-I and Y/N-ah want to go for a stroll!"

They nodded. "We'll be back~!"

Y/N waved at the four boys and walked around with Dan-I and Yeoryeong.

Yeoryeong noticed that they were staring at the ocean, in a daze.

"Achoo-!"

"What? Are you cold?" Dan-I takes her scarf off and wraps it around Yeoryeong.

Y/N takes her scarf off and wraps it around Dan-I. "you should take care of yourself too, Dan-I."

Yeoryeong blushes, she embraced the two in a big hug. which of course they returned,

Yeoryeong and Y/N ended up holding hands as they walked, "Yeoryeong. If you ever feel like your going to forget something, tell me first, okay?"

Yeoryeong tilts her head in confusion.

"Hey, you over there!" A random guy exclaims, he had two other friends behind him.

'ah, something like this happened in the manhwa, I honestly forgot.' Y/N deadpanned.

"You both are pretty, wanna hang with us?" Eungyeom asked.

Y/N gave out a disgust expression. 'Is he also talking to me? What-'

"Y/N-ah, Dan-I, do you know them?" The said girls shook their heads.

Dan-I cleared her throat. "Sorry, we're busy right now."

"Huh? I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to the girls with long hair." He looked at Dan-I in disgust.

Y/N glared at him, 'how dare this fuckface belittle my Dan-I?'